Unified Site Contest 3

Jaguar

New Recruit
I averaged about fifteen minutes a site for all but YakFace. Lots of the links were broken, and some extra menus only showed up when you reached a certain page, so I was confused as to how to go about searching there.

obre

Spy
darthzohner said:
Only 10 hours? I was on high speed at work and I spent three or four 10 hour shifts looking for stuff. :banghead:

You took the words from my mouth, DZ. I've spend few days searching high and low but I guess some people got lucky and found the links faster. I tried logic and tried random but sometimes had no luck.

There is no rule for cooperation. You don't have to help anybody if you think that your odds of winning are higher but I like the feeling of friendship that this game is all about. So, thanks (you know who) guys.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i'm waiting on confirmation, but the winners should be announced tonight or by tomorrow at the latest.

Jaguar

New Recruit
I don't have a problem with cooperation, though it is slightly cheap.

;)

I just take no small amount of pride saying I could find them myself.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
obre said:
You took the words from my mouth, DZ.

Well...I said AT LEAST 10 hours. I looked every night for the first week, then work started to interfere with internet time. :rolleyes: So, I had to slow the pace of my unfruitful searching. I didn't find the final clue I need until the Friday before the contest ended.

I think most everyone spent a sizable percentage of their lives searching for these links ;)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
chances are good that we will have another, but there are no definate plans for one right now.