Unified Site Contest 3

AmShak,
Just so I know before I send in my entry, I have acouple of questions.

1. Basically, like said before, once you find a link to the character, weapon, and location, those can be crossed off because that is not the answer. Right?

2. I have found all the site's links except FFURG, Rebelscum, and Custom Alliance. Can you truly get the answer without these three sites?

Thank you

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
nack5811 said:
1. Basically, like said before, once you find a link to the character, weapon, and location, those can be crossed off because that is not the answer. Right?

That is correct.

nack5811 said:
2. I have found all the site's links except FFURG, Rebelscum, and Custom Alliance. Can you truly get the answer without these three sites?

I cannot say 100% that is true. I only have a partial list of what the other sites have at the moment so i'm going from memory. I think that if you found all of the other site's hidden banners (2 each) then you would have enough info to solve the game.

If you have found all of the other hidden banners at the other sites, then you should be able to tell me if that is true.

If you are worried about giving something away by asking the question you want to ask, then feel free to send me and email .... amshak@thebothanspy.com

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Well, I found one on the FFURG and it made plenty of "Sense" to me. Now I'm stuck on the other one. Is it possible the other one is someplace that make absolutely no sense whatsoever? :D This game will be the end of me. :banghead:

obre

Spy
nack5811 said:
AmShak,

Thank you

Yes, you sure can. I found:

2x TheBothanSpy
2x AllTroops
2x Snowtroopers
2x YakFace
2x JediTemple
1x FFURG

Out of those links, FFURG and one of The Bothans are not needed to solve it.

And, AmShak. You asked do we like the game. It is great. It was fun looking through the sites for the links (time consuming, sometimes frustrating, but with a bit of luck it's possible) and I made a few new friends. You guys did a good job in preparing the game.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
darthskelington said:
Well, I found one on the FFURG and it made plenty of "Sense" to me. Now I'm stuck on the other one. Is it possible the other one is someplace that make absolutely no sense whatsoever? :D This game will be the end of me. :banghead:

it's probably a matter of opinion but i think that if and when you find the banners at ffurg and the cutsom alliance, they will make some bit of sense.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
the official time being announced by the other sites is 8pm (central). I won't be that strict on it ... so as long as it's in by 11:59 pm (central) on the 18th of this month ... your good.

mynock11

Sith Medic
ok for a sandcrawler i will do battle... beware to all who oppose the sith medic. first i hurt u then i fix ya. :shot:

obre

Spy
You two just go ahead and fight. I'm agent and I'll come from the shadows and snatch it right before your noses. :looking:

mynock11

Sith Medic
sorry all if obre wants it i got his back... after all without his help i wouldnt even be competing... so if ya want to go after obre you will have to face me first....lol... thanks again obre...

Jaguar

New Recruit
Methinks there's been a lot of under-the-table dealing for most of the entries in this contest. I'm proud to say I spent most of an afternoon and found them all myself without any help whatsoever.

:)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Most of an afternoon? I'm impressed. Granted, I have a slow connection, but I logged at least 10 hours searching for the culprit :D

mynock11

Sith Medic
Jaguar said:
Methinks there's been a lot of under-the-table dealing for most of the entries in this contest. I'm proud to say I spent most of an afternoon and found them all myself without any help whatsoever.

:)

Im happy for you jag... you put alot of time in... oh and getting some help from friends is not a bad thing. oh and i had atleast logged in more than 12 hrs looking for them .. oh and we didnt do it under the table it was right in the forums...so dont hurt your arm patting yourself on the back... for not getting any help... there is no rule that says you cant help each other....