Tristran

Discussion in 'Trading Feedback' started by BarneyFife, Dec 5, 2001.

1. BarneyFife

BarneyFife New Recruit

I am not posting a negative feedback review, just a precuationary. Its been a week and a half, and i still ahvent gotten my stuff. I wouldn't initiate any trades with him right now, wait till i get my stuff. I am hoping it will come, but i dont want anyone else to get burnt.

2. richkulach

richkulach New Recruit

Not that long

Hey BarneyFife, just to let you know, a week and a half is not long at all. With the mail system taking so many extra precautions, mail has to take longer than usual.

I have waited for over 4 weeks for a package once. Turns out, customs had picked it up to look through the box and make sure it was safe. They ended up holding on to it for a while.

So, just because it has been a week and a half, dosen't mean it is not comming, mabey someone is just checking it out.

Hope this calms your nerves a bit.
    :cflag:
    richkulach

3. AmShak

AmShak Senior Moderator Staff Member

I will contact Tristan.

4. BarneyFife

BarneyFife New Recruit

Thank you very much amshak. Considering he supposebly mailed it from florida, it doesn't have to go through customs. However they may be cheackingit out. And i am not entirley sure, but it may have been 2 and a half weeks. I cant quite reason it all out. And it is not negative trade feedback per se, just precuationary.

5. AmShak

So, did you get your y-wing yet?

6. BarneyFife

BarneyFife New Recruit

7. AmShak

You were supposed to send me his information. where is it?