Tristran

BarneyFife

New Recruit
I am not posting a negative feedback review, just a precuationary. Its been a week and a half, and i still ahvent gotten my stuff. I wouldn't initiate any trades with him right now, wait till i get my stuff. I am hoping it will come, but i dont want anyone else to get burnt.

richkulach

New Recruit
Not that long

Hey BarneyFife, just to let you know, a week and a half is not long at all. With the mail system taking so many extra precautions, mail has to take longer than usual.

I have waited for over 4 weeks for a package once. Turns out, customs had picked it up to look through the box and make sure it was safe. They ended up holding on to it for a while.

So, just because it has been a week and a half, dosen't mean it is not comming, mabey someone is just checking it out.

Hope this calms your nerves a bit.
:cflag:
richkulach

BarneyFife

New Recruit
Thank you very much amshak. Considering he supposebly mailed it from florida, it doesn't have to go through customs. However they may be cheackingit out. And i am not entirley sure, but it may have been 2 and a half weeks. I cant quite reason it all out. And it is not negative trade feedback per se, just precuationary.