TPM cast

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Ok, I watched the DVD, and saw the casting of Anakin part. I think Jake Lloyd did a fine job in TPM. Soooo, my question is, who would you cast in TPM if you could change any of the cast. I don't think I would change anything... I really liked it :) Especially EWAN!! :)) But, feel free to disagree if you must :p

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
TPM...

I agree with you wookiee_cookiee, I wouldn't change any of the cast. After listening to over 3000+, 7 and 8 year old monkey's, I'm pretty sure one would get pretty tired of it all...very quickly!:fume:
I thought that the other child they had picked next to Jake Loyd would of been good as well, but in the end, when all was said and done, Jake would of been my pick as well!
Liam and Ewan were the best actors to portray Jedi's... Ewan has always been an excellent actor... Shallow Grave, Trainspotting, his small role in ER.... the list goes on and on. He be da man!
Ms. Portman was excellent in her role, and was a hit! Just watching her act in Leon', it was hard to believe she was only 12 years old!

The documentary was excellent, and the little clips after the credits... SPLIT A GUTT!!!!!!! :roflmao: The sandcrawler bit was probably the best! I damn near piddled myself!

Redleader

New Recruit
Of the three Jake was definately the best. The tall one was trying too hard and looked stupid and the other small one had no clue what was going on. Jake did a good job, he did what he was supposed to and that was be a normal kid in an adnormal world.

Talon

New Recruit
I have no problems with the cast except for that I wasn't part of it :D

Jake Lloyd was fine as Anakin. What do people expect from a seven year old. In the end he seemed like a little boy. MUCH better than the performance of his friends on Tatooine.

Natalie Portman, Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, Ian McDiarmid, and Ray Park were all perfect choices for the roles that they portrayed.

Even the voice actors were great. Sebulba and Watto are awesome!

I am sick of hearing what a stiff Jake was and that the 6th Sense kid woud have been better. He did audition for the part but wasn't up to par I guess :p

Coruscant_Jedi

New Recruit
Anakin! No, no!

I think that the cast was good, but they could have used another kid that's more mature. You knew on some parts that little nurd was acting stupid.