Topps SW Trading Card - Evolution II

0007226.gif

More info at: http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/topps/news20060322.html

Hobby Exclusives include:

* Authentic Autographs:
"We hope to add to the list, but so far, we've got James Earl Jones again, the singular voice of Darth Vader," Saunders says. "And for the first time ever, Hayden Christensen is signing! We've been trying to get Hayden for several years now, and it just seems appropriate that he be featured in a set called Evolution, as Anakin undergoes the most radical transformation of all in the saga."

* 1/1 Cut Signatures:
Signature cards include the highly-sought subjects of George Lucas, Alec Guinness and Peter Cushing. "The 1/1 cut signatures are going to make some very lucky collectors very, very happy," Saunders says. "Since actors Alec Guinness and Peter Cushing have both passed on, and George Lucas never signs, these are once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to have the one-and-only signed cards from them ever. Can you imagine the excitement of opening packs and pulling one of these out? For the fan and collector in me, I can't image anything better."

* All-New Etched-Foil Puzzle:
As with the Galaxy, Heritage and Revenge of the Sith sets, the Etched-Foil cards return. These cards feature art by Jan Duursema and Dan Parsons, who fans know for their work on Star Wars: Republic, and more currently with the Star Wars: Legacy series from Dark Horse Comics. "Fans of great artwork will love Jan and Dan's great work on the Etched-Foil Puzzle, which continues the image collages begun in and carried through the Galaxy, Heritage and first Sith sets," Saunders says. "In particular, it features the dynamic Anakin vs. Obi-Wan duel across two of the six cards!"

* Super-Rare Sequentially Numbered Luke and Leia Cards:
"This will be a Super-Rare Evolution C, featuring yet another series of looks for these characters," Saunders says. "They will be sequentially numbered so only a small handful of these will exist."

Retail Exclusives include:

* Stained Glass Cards:
Printed on clear, textured plastic, these character-based cards give the effect of stained glass. "These cards will feature designs incorporated into the stained glass patterns that will speak to the wonderful graphics we've come to expect from the Star Wars universe," Saunders says. "It's a fun technology and allows us to feature the characters in a new and exciting way."

The set is scheduled to ship in July.

I have master set of Evolution I.Basic set + all promos + all inserts.And lucky to get the Boba Fett signed card.Now Evolution II have George Lucas, Alec Guinness, Peter Cushing & Hayden Christensen.Just two words I can say: can't wait;)