Tomy Ewok Giveaway

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
ewokbig.jpg

«Win The Tomy Ewok Doll, sponsored by John's Toys & Gifts .

«You may register for this contest by sending us an e-mail, including your first and last name in the subject line. You may only register once. Duplicate entries will disqualify ALL entries. The winner will be announced in the Espionage Report and you willl have one week to claim their prize.

"Mean", "uncalled for", and "unneeded"?

Wait a parsec.....before everyone starts jumping on the "Bash Rogueace" bandwagon....

First of all, besides "Alf", does anyone even know what I'm talking about? Probably not.

Second, notice the smiley-face with the tongue sticking out of it at the end of my sentence? Last time I checked, that usually means that a person is joking around with the other.

Third, me and W.C. are buds and she knows I am joking around, and will probably be talking about this tonight on I.M. while everone else is thinking about how much of a jerk this rogueace guy is but we don't excatly know why.

Pa-leeze. She just can't seem to let a gorgous guy like me out of her site. ;) - winks at "E". Luv ya babe!

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
Same here.. we just like watching out for our wooki :)
I guess thats the problem with sharing inside jokes.. lol :p

No prob guys, I understand. Funny thing is, I probably WOULD end up giving her the Ewok if I won. Have you seen the one she has now? I think she's in need of a new one! ;)

"meanie Ace" :p

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Wow, I go to work and I miss all the excitement!

No harm done here, glad to know people are watchin my back though. ;)

edited to say: "That's OK, Rogueace is my friend and didn't mean anything to it." :p

And if I got that ewok I wouldn't pack it away, because its cuuute!