Tim Dry Autograph Giveaway

richkulach

New Recruit
I sure hope this contest is still running.....anyway, here we go.

I would start with a baseball bat to the tail, try and scare the "Edmonds" out of him. That would disrupt any and all motor skills, followed by a quick exit of all possible Barclays and Philpotts. This would leave the hulking slug no more mobile than a box o' foam. Easy enough to roll him off the throne and be taken by myself, J' "TD" Quille, ruler of the Dojo!

Rich

13​

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I'd play the 'Tik & Tok - Dream Orphans' CD for the assembled masses. Initially they'd all get kind of chilled out with the atmospheric beginning, then gradually get engrossed in the growing beats as the album progressed. A big party atmosphere would develop, distracting all Jabba's henchmen.

Round about the middle (maybe during 'Follow me Chunky' :p ) I'd send in a bunch of bikini clad lovely ladies with chains to strangle him - not original I grant you, but hey, perfect way for him to go.

By the time anybody noticed Jabba was dead, I'd be swallowed up in the crowd and get away with it :)

14​

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
and the winners are .....

1st Jedi Freezeman
2nd Jaguar
3rd IG-PPO
4th scifirefly

Instead of me deciding who gets what, i'm going to let the winners pick their preference, in the order that they were selected. Each winner needs to send me a PM with your shipping info and ....

Jedi Freezeman - tell me which of the items you want.

Jaguar - give me a first and second choice

IG-PPO - give me a first and second choice

scifirefly - you don't need to do anything other than send me your shipping info..

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. I know that Tim was reading the thread and is interested in seeing the number of different ways that you would have jabba meet his fate.

Also, i have a few more items signed by Tim that i will be giving away in the near future, so if you didn't win this time, you'll have another chance.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
and the winners are .....

1st Jedi Freezeman
2nd Jaguar
3rd IG-PPO
4th scifirefly

Congrats guys!! I'm very happy for you!

Also, i have a few more items signed by Tim that i will be giving away in the near future, so if you didn't win this time, you'll have another chance.

AWESOME! I can't Wait!!

RYAN-J

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
Thanks to Tim Dry for the signed items and for his part in bringing the Star Wars Universe to life!

Thanks also to The Bothan Spy for another great contest. I didn't even have to solve a puzzle!:rockon:

Off to catch myself a Sando Aqua Monster- I hope they're biting!!

xwing25

New Recruit
i would get in with Luke and help him get the rest of the crew in the palace and then watch Leia chock him with a chain

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
xwing25;77086 said:
i would get in with Luke and help him get the rest of the crew in the palace and then watch Leia chock him with a chain

UMMM xwing25? The contest is already over. :( the winners were:

Jedi Freezeman
Jaguar
IG-PPO
scifirefly

RYAN-J

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Jedi Freezeman;77077 said:
Thanks also to The Bothan Spy for another great contest. I didn't even have to solve a puzzle!:rockon:

Solving the puzzle is the best part. :)

Thanks TBS for another great contest. Waiting for the next one. :D