Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

richkulach

New Recruit
Are there any Tony Hawk fans out there? I am! This new game rules.

I just picked Tont Hawk Pro Skater 3 for the PS2 up on Tuesday and have already finished it with my "Create-A-Guy" and I unlocked a secret player. None other than out good friend, DARTH MAUL!!!! He is super awsome, and he skates with his saber ignited. I love it.

Has any one else played this yet, and if you have, what do you think??

Plus, on-line play is available, although I'm not sure how to hook it up with no modem for my PS2. Oh well, it figure it out.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it's a very cool game. I think that I heard somewhere about being able to put the PS2 on a network and play on-line that way. I'll find out soon.

This is the first PS2 game that has the option for on-line play.

Redleader

New Recruit
I also heard that you can be wolverine! I can't wait to play that game! Hopefully I'll get it for my birthday. I hadn't heard about the online thing yet....

richkulach

New Recruit
All that, PLUS!!!

Man, all I have done for the past few days is play THPS3, and is it ever SWEEEEET!!!!

I have unlocked all the secret characters, including Maul, Wolverine, Kelly Slater(surfer w/surf board), Ollie the Bum(from THPS2), Officer Dick, Private Carrera, and "the Demoness"(the Devil & starts with full stats).

Over all, I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!

If you don't have, rent it or buy it!!!!!

I give it 87.3:saber: out of 10!!!!!!

:cflag:
richkulach

Redleader

New Recruit
I got the game over the weekend and love it! Maul is my favorite so far. If you have a PS2 you should check it out!

richkulach

New Recruit
DONE!!!

***THPS3***SPOILER***

Well, I just completed the entire game a nd you get the coolest cheat EVER!!

FIRST PERSON MODE!

It is much harder thann the regular mode, but cool none the less.

Oh yeah, and the final "secret Character" is the skating eyeball from the intro!!

Very Cool
:cflag:
richkulach