Things are too quiet here...

Redleader

New Recruit
Things have been too quiet here. With everything that's been going on the past few days, I figured somebody would have something to say.

Well I got something to say....................How's it going?:)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Everyone is too busy bashing SSG on other boards :bash:
There's no such thing as bad publicity, where do you think all of those hits he is getting is coming from.
It always ticks me off when people start and try to define what a scapler is, never coming close to the actual definition.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
SSG=Sir Steve's Guide
I'm not going to promote any auctin on ebay, But it would appear that Sir Steve is auctioning one of the FREE exclusive figures that he recieved from the Toy Fair. Everyone is bashing him for this and I can't say that I blame them. Sir Steve claims to be doing this for a friend, but the fact is, he is taking an item that he recieved for free and selling it for a huge profit, while the market is dry. This is the very definition of scalping. These figures will be available through the Fan CLub at some point, so I cannot understand why anyone would pay that kind of money for this figure. Sir Steve has another version of this story, but it would appear to me and to most everyone else, that this is a bad deal.

Barada

Saboteur
Gotcha

I was in the dark as to Sir Steve's actions here. Phooey on him. I pity the fool who spends that much on this toy!

Barada

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
This guy has had other slimy auctions as well so it's not his first time i believe . Apparently Hot Wheels and other stuff has gone under the hammer in similar situations. i'm sure as hell not going to put money his way and i hope everyone on these boards should feel the same way.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
5a_bg.jpg
5b_bg.jpg

starwars.com
To commemorate twenty-five years of Star Wars magic from Lucasfilm and Hasbro, and to celebrate the upcoming release of Episode II, Hasbro created a Darth Vader figure especially for visitors to the 2002 New York Toy Fair. There are plans to release a limited quantity of this figure through the official fan club.

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Bashed out!

I'm going to simply agree with all of you on this subject as I am all bashed out posting on some other sites.
Amasing how greed wins over respectability some times.

Tyrannus

New Recruit
Call me controversial but I personally think the figure's crap ... here's an idea Hasbro - try something original that hasn't been done before, and do it well, most of their old vaders look like tellytubbies anyway ...