The Star Wars "OR" Game

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Leia in slave gea......aw damn :mad: can't use that one .....ok ..Crumb..at least you get a laugh out of him...

Dagobah OR Bespin?

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think you get to have a "Darth" prefix unless you earn it - so, Evil.

Would you rather spend the day hanging out with Ralph Brown (Ric Olie) or Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock)? Basically, at what level of involvement does being in Star Wars become cooler than being a main star of Star Trek?

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Leonard Nimoy, no question - if only to ask whether Bill Shatner (unfortunate initials - hehe) hammed it up on purpose or not ;)

On the Plagiues question - did he actually exist or did sidious just make him up? I know someone is gonna swamp me with EU / comic / novel info here, but hey, I only watch the movies, play some video games and collect plastic crap......

Oh yeah, next question....

Double or single lightsaber, whats your weapon of choice??

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Tusken Raider.

Which alternate language track for the Revenge of the Sith DVD is your favorite? Spanish or French? :)

Yoda Man said:
George Lucas. He's the director
As much as I respect George Lucas, I gotta think Rick McCallum is way more fun to hang out with :D

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Spanish! I love the way Obi-Wan and Padme sound.

Star Wars Cookbook Version 1 or 2? Which has better recipes

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Having read neither, have to defer this question to someone who has.

Comment on the dvd commentaries - will BB please stop it. GL makes one or two interesting points, but the enthusiasm of RMcC is infectious, he really does seem like someone far more fun to hang out with, especially if SW is to be chatted about.

Alf

Agent
I like the 1 st Cookbook.. it has Wookiee Cookies.

Which would you rather have the missing Jedi spoon you need or a SW Disney weekend keychain ?

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I'd love a keychain. I really enjoyed the weekends. Besides, I got all the spoons.

C3 or Star Wars Weekends?

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
As a "Star Wars Event", I have to say Celebration 3. Although, if you had said Disney World versus Indianapolis, the answer would have been different.

Who would win in a race across the room, C-3P0 or Jabb the Hutt?

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Probably Jabba. 3PO would think it wrong of himslef to beat someone in a race.

Star Wars on Broadway or a Star Wars Musical?