The Speeder Or The Star Desroyer?

Dark Jedi

Banned
Speeder!Speeder!Speeder!Speeder!Speeder! no I'm not stoned...I'm chanting....:D really I don't like Star Destroyers that much...but a speeder would rule :rock:

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Yes, that is a pretty vague question but not quite vague enough that it belongs in GD. thread moved.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Originally posted by Buzz Bumble
Errr ... what "speeder"? There's a landspeeder, snowspeeder, speeder bike, ... :rolleyes:

and if speeder bike, which speeder bike?

I like Dooku's myself, but there have been alot of speeder bikes...

I'd like the Star Destroyer, I mean the speeder bike is fine for getting from a to b on a rock, but to get from rock to rock...

Dark Jedi

Banned
Originally posted by Buzz Bumble
Of course the question is even harder to answer since we don't have any idea what a "Star Desroyer" is either. ;)

Whoah, buzz you really don't know what a Star Destroyer is? :shocked: ......it's the big imperial ships wich carry things like tie fighters and such...it shows one at the beginning of A New Hope

Dark Jedi

Banned
ohhh I see, SwordStalker put T's in your words when called for, Star Desroyer? how do you desroy something? is it the opposite of Sroy-ing something? LOL.....:D

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Are we talking Victory Class Star Destroyer, Imperial Star Destroyer, Super Star Destroyer?

Darth-BlixII

Sith Clone Commander
I like speeder because their like futuristic Motor cycles.
Star Destroyers are slow.

Yes, they can blow things up but the speeders are very fast.
:rock: