The Official Get To Know Each Other Thread

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Well... I was wondering when someone would come up with this idea! Cool!
"The Official SW Love Line"... Hi, my name is Stan, and I like long romantic walks to the convenience store...

Anyway, here we go...

Height/Weight: We are both 6 feet tall. Can't tell you my wife's weight, but I'm 205 lbs

Marital Status: Married since 1989

Kids: Dogs :banghead:

Pets: 2 German Shepherds (DeeDee (10yrs) & Turd (2yrs)

Hobbies: MOVIES!!! I collect DVD's, Reading (Chuck Palahniuk RULES!!!), building models (Nitto SF3D), sculpting, kit bashin', graphic design & GOLF!!!!.

Work: Ex-Longhaul truck driver (17 year's), now owner of my own T-Shirt graphics company (Bone Daddyz)

Favorite Directors: David Fincher, James Cameron, Lucas, Spielberg (and his Mexican equivalent Spielbergo'), Ridley Scott, Michael Mann, Terry Gilliam, Coen Brothers, Jim Jarmusch, M. Night Shyamalan, Oliver Stone, Luc Besson, Todd Solondz, Quentin Tarantino, Peter Jackson, Rob Bowman, Akira Kurosawa, David Cronenberg... a bunch of others I can't remember them all.

Favorite Movies/TV: SW (of course), Alien, Aliens & Alien 3, Fight Club, Battlestar Galactica (new), Reign Of Fire, Saving Private Ryan, Schindler's List, The Crow, Dead Man, Bad Lieutenant, The Addiction, King of New York, Deer Hunter, Donnie Brasko,12 Monkeys, Brazil, The Fisher King, Event Horizon, Falling Down, Fargo, 5th Element, Galaxy Quest, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, The Godfather (1&2), Goodfella's, Heat, Hellraiser (1&2), The Incredible, Indiana Jones (1,2&3), Jackie Brown, Pulp Fiction, The Abyss, American History X, American Splendor, Angel Heart, Oz, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Big Lebowski, Blue In The Face, Candyman (1&2), Buffalo 66, The Funeral, Carlito's Way, Clash Of The Titans, CopLand, Jacobs Ladder, Jason & The Argonauts, May, JP (1,2&3), Kalifornia, Natural Born Killers, Killing Zoe, The Last Of The Mohicans, Manhunter, Silence Of The Lambs, Leon: The Professional, LOTR's, Matrix (all), Mean Streets, Miller's Crossing, Monster's Ball, Mystery Men, Nip/Tuck, LWord, O Brother Where Art Thou, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Panic Room, The Game, Pitch Black, The Pledge, Chronicles Of Riddick, Predator (1&2), The Shining, Raging Bull, Bullitt, Rashomon, Requiem For A Dream, Reservoir Dogs, The Ring, There's Something About Mary, Strange Days, The Street Fighter, RoboCop (Criterion Collection all the way), Romeo Is Bleeding, Ronin, Scarface, Se7en, Seven Samurai, The Sixth Sense, Singles, Sky Captain & The World Of Tomorrow, Smoke, Tank Girl, Taxi Driver, The Thing, Tombstone, Terminator (all), X-Files, X-Men (all), Toy Story (all), Trailer Park Boys, True Romance, UTurn, Unbreakable, Underworld, Unforgiven, Sopranos, Usual Suspects, The Village and Starship Troopers... I can't think of anymore...

Favorite music, etc: Tool :rockon: , A Perfect Circle, NIN, Metallica, Weezer, Ray Charles, Elvis, Rage Against The Machine, David Bowie, Rolling Stones, CCR, Marilyn Manson, Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, Rusty, Ween, Pearl Jam, Classical music, Green Day, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, Pixies, Big Wreck, Aerosmith (old stuff), Finger Eleven, Nirvana, The Tragically Hip, GN'R, STP, The Watchmen, Our Lady Peace, Holly McNarland, Limblifter, Fiona Apple, Biff Naked, Everlast, SW AUDIO BOOKS!!!, Blues (from the 1930's, 40's & 50's), Dandy Warhols, Black Flag, Tom Waits, Coast To Coast AM, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Janes Addiction, Ozzy, John Lennon, led Zeppelin, Janis Joplin...can't think of any more!

My wife and I both have tattoo's, funny though, I don't have any SW tattoos (YET), but she does. So far, I have 3. she has 4. One of them can be seen here at my buddies tattoo shop http://www.electrictattoo.ca/sam007.htm. The tail of the facehugger runs from my wrist to the back of my arm. My other one is from a painting done by Clive Barker on my other arm, and the last one is my old company logo.

I hope I didn't bore you...I was awake, I was bored, it was 3am!...I'm glad we SW fans have a place to go... There is safety among us geeks!

Greetings to all that I never met from this site and howdy to those I do! :cheers:

The photo is of my wife and I... We hate getting our picture taken (steals our souls), but it's the only one I could find that's a month old...

Attachments

• Party05.jpg
    Party05.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 297

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Nice post BH. Took me a while to read it all, but clearly you have good taste in music and film. :p

Also, very cool tattoo, lovely wife, and I'd kill to have those candles on the table in the picture. :D

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
LOL... darthskelington & Darth Aussie, you're alrite!

Thanks for the kind words... The movies... What can I say, I love em'!

Hey DarthSkel... That picture was taken at my sinister-in-law's house. I can ask her where she bought them. I can't remember... If you want, I can try and find a set.
Let me know...

Thanks again for the replies fella's. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I was bored, it was 3am. I never thought anyone would actualy read it! :lightnin:

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Hey BH you can tell the regulars in the forums around here ;) :cheers: ...lol

I love going to the flicks, just wish there was more time to see the ones you want...