The Hairy Fairy Newsletter

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
sponsors.fairy.jpg

«
News from The Hairy Fairy
«
First I have to say a big thank you & sorry to everyone who was in Stockholm last weekend. We had such a successful weekend we sold all our stock in the first day. So if you came by on the Sunday looking to say hi or make a purchase sorry about not being there. We thought we were fairly competitive with our pricing but we didn't expect it to be that good!!!
«
We are in the process of restocking our website with some new and older products. The Republic Gunship will be offered again, but we don't have many so if you missed out last time let us know to keep one for you. Also the US Fan Club stormtrooper 4-packs will be back in stock.
«
For the first time we are going to add the Acklay Beast pack from EP2. I have been asked a few times if we are willing to stock him so now he is on the way. For those of you who picked up "The
Reek" beast pack in Stockholm for 100 SEK this guy is the perfect partner to him. Also if you missed on a POTF2 skiff we have more on the way, but be quick as usual.
«
Some older basic figures we are adding to the site are: Luminaria, Orn Free Taa, Plo Koon, R2D2, Senate Guard, Yoda & Clonetrooper (red). All 10.80 Euros each!!! We are expecting the new Tusken, Lott Dod, Clone trooper pilot and Jango pilot very soon and the deluxe clone trooper as well. Check the website.
«
There is only a few days to go in our Jorg sacul competition so be quick if you want the chance to own your own piece of history, Comp finishes the end of this month. I think we have found a great prize for next month so check the site on the 1st of November for details.
«
The Hairy Fairy has been invited to the Hasbro Star Wars 2003 product release day, which will take place in mid November. We already have our first order forms from Hasbro for next Jan/Feb
so being able to see the newest products that will be released next year will be fantastic. To all those people who have already asked to come along, and those that will sorry it's just me that is allowed in for the day. Check the latest news ticker over the next month for names of new figures and products on the way. Might even sneak a photo or two???
«
For those of you who have signed up for our R2D2 with a free jorg sacul figure we still need more people. I thought 10 would be easy but it seems not the case. So if you are still keen to get hold of the new R2D2 for 160 Euros and a free jorg figure, we have to find more people. I will keep you updated as much as i can on our progress. As it stands today we still need 5 more to join up.