AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
sponsors.fairy.jpg

«
News from
The Hairy Fairy ...
«

We are offering the brand new R2D2 unit for the fantastic price of 160 Euros each. As a special bonus if we can order 10 of him each person will receive a FREE JORG SACUL figure. The only thing is I need 10 orders before I place the order and 50% deposit paid on each R2 Unit. If you're interested send me a mail and I will add you to the list.
«
The Hairy Fairy will be attending The Scandinavian Sci-fi, Game & Toy Convention which is being held at the Sollentuna mässan, Malmvägen 2, Sollentuna Sweden on the 26th and 27th of October. Guests this year are Rutger Hauer, Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) & Kenny Baker (R2-D2). As a bonus to our old and new customers we are running some special promotions on both days... Buy 5 basic figures you get the 6th one FREE... Buy 10 basic figures you will receive an Unleashed figure FREE. Order and pay for now a sealed case of basic figures for the special price of only 96 Euro per case. That's only 8 Euro each…………This offer is available only from the convention and must be picked up from it on the 26th or 27th. Email me direct for more information. Preorder and pay for any products on the website that you will pick up from the convention and receive a 15% discount.
Just add the word "Convention" in your order info and your invoice will be adjusted manually. If you can do it and you have a sense of humor, come up to the stall and say: " I wish I was a Hairy Fairy" (in English) and get a 10% discount on any product you buy.
«
All of these special offers are to be used separate and cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
«
Remember our Jorg Sacul competition runs until the end of October so get your entries in now.

«
They are also sponsoring a competition here where you can win a POTF2 Tatooine Skiff, so be sure to enter.