The Celebration II figure is......

Barada

Saboteur
Here is a pic of the exclusive figure from Celebration II, courtesy of www.r2dtoys.com. Any thoughts from everyone?

celeb2front.jpg

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
Just read some bad news. While the figure is a little high at $10 a piece, the really bad news is that there is a limit of 2 per person. I'll try to get more, but at this point, it looks like I won't be able to help anyone out:(.

Barada

max one

New Recruit
does anybody know if these are going to be sold through the fan club?i think everybody should be able to get one of these! ya know after 25yrs, everyone should have thier own carded Lucas.;)

richkulach

New Recruit
I love it...

I think it is damn time we got outselver a "George Lucas" figure. It looks awseome.

The thing I don't like is that is is another figure that I will not be able to get. I can almost see it now on "eScam" going for $100 to someone with WAY TOO MUCH MONEY while I sit here and try to make ends meet.

Oh well, I guess they might be availablefrom the fanclub, so mabey I stand a chance there. Good luck to everyone who goes to celebration and gets the real deal.
:cflag:
richkulach

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
They had to learn something from the Toy Fair Vader mess... didn't they?

It may take a little while but I think the figure will be more available than it may appear. I will certainly not go to ebay to get it.

Look at the Toy Fair Vader... now they're giving them away in the UK?