*Thank the Maker* Double Puzzle

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
4452aefd93827b.jpg

Double Puzzle returns with the Thank the Maker puzzle.
Celebrate the Bothan Spy's birthday and win with this game!
Click Here to play​

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
4452af0830e489.jpg

Unscramble each of the clue words.
Take the letters that appear in the circle boxes and unscramble them for the final message.

You must email me all the clue words AND the final message and have them be correct to be eligible to win. Please send your entry with Thank the Maker Double Puzzle in the subject line to: wookiee_cookiee@thebothanspy.com. Entries must be received by 12:01am EST October 24, 2006 and include your forum name.

Points will be awarded as follows:
One (1) point for entering the game.
Two (2) more points for having the clue words and final message.
Five (5) additional points for being the “winner”. There will be 1 "winner" from this game, selected at random from the correct entries.

After all five Birthday Battle games have ended, the seven forum members with the most points will be able to pick a prize from the birthday stash.

4452ae0849a274.jpg

Good luck!

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Almost have the clues.. only three left. This one is hard. Almost missed Lost for doing this.

(Also the apparent disappearance of all pens and pencils in my house did not help me.)

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
IG-PPO said:
Almost have the clues.. only three left. This one is hard. Almost missed Lost for doing this.

(Also the apparent disappearance of all pens and pencils in my house did not help me.)

Do sith hamsters like to eat pencils??

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
IG-PPO said:

That's how many I have left too! Then I have to find out what the phrase is. Oh Boy!

RYAN J.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
wookiee_cookiee said:
Do sith hamsters like to eat pencils??

I don't know... Maybe it is part of their nefarious plan to conquer the world... or at least the living room. :p

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I figured out the Phrase!!!! And I haven't even unscrambled all the words yet!
Now before you write in and ask me how I figured it out, I'll tell you right now.
I stuck in one the the Star Wars DVD's (can't say which one but it was the right one) and I put the subtitles on and looked for a phrase the matched the blank letters on the puzzle and the words that I did have unscrambled and Badda Bing! I found it! Took me about 10 minutes. Now off to unscramble these words:

KATARA
FARLECFIW
DEAK
HEERIPCD

RYAN J.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah....I didn't realize I was supposed to give away some of the letters in the phrase. If everyone is still stumped after a while, I will reveal a letter or two. Of course, that doesn't help you unscramble the words at teh beginning...whihc is the real hard part. :skel:

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
RYAN-J said:
I figured out the Phrase!!!! And I haven't even unscrambled all the words yet!
Now before you write in and ask me how I figured it out, I'll tell you right now.
I stuck in one the the Star Wars DVD's (can't say which one but it was the right one) and I put the subtitles on and looked for a phrase the matched the blank letters on the puzzle and the words that I did have unscrambled and Badda Bing!

RYAN J.

Yeah, If you like to do it the EASY way. But then where the fun?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Ooh....have fun with those Ryan.

For all the scrambled words....I will say this...some are vintage related...some are 1990's...and some are modern.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'd usually figure out the phrase before I got all the words done.....and then I'd use the letters leftover to help unscramble the hard words.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
found out Three more words!!

KATARA
DEAK
FARLECFIW
Still working on:

HEERIPCD

RYAN J.

Edit: Figured out another one!