Test my skills...

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
:banghead: Ok so I had some troubles registering... which moderator could delete my first attempt so I can set my email up correctly? I either never got the confirmation email, or it went into BULK mail and got deleted. Then I found out, without being registered, you can't email a moderator. Well, here I am now- 2 login names...

Sorry about the mess...

Some help would be appreciated :)

With that aside- Greetings from Central Wisconsin!!! Hope the VOTC figures are more abundant where you're at!

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Jedi Freezeman said:
:banghead: Ok so I had some troubles registering... which moderator could delete my first attempt so I can set my email up correctly? I either never got the confirmation email, or it went into BULK mail and got deleted. Then I found out, without being registered, you can't email a moderator. Well, here I am now- 2 login names...

Sorry about the mess...

Some help would be appreciated :)

With that aside- Greetings from Central Wisconsin!!! Hope the VOTC figures are more abundant where you're at!
Your original account has been deleted. You should be able to change your e-mail address now.

Welcome to the site.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
jodo kast said:
SORRY,but how can you start a thread?
If you're viewing a forum (not a thread,like you are right now), there is an orange button that says "new topic". Click on that.

It will appear in the same place that the "post reply" button appears inside an actual thread.