TBS T-Shirt Thread (Post Pics of your T-Shirt!)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
As most of you know darthskellington has been contacting fellow Bothan Spy Members about getting T-Shirts made for the forum.:eek: Well I ordered one!:D If you are a Bothan Spy Member who also ordered one, Then this Topic is for you!:D All you have to do is take a picture of yourself wearing your TBS T-shirt and post it here!:) I know it will be a while before your Shirt shows up in the mail But I thought I would post the topic early.:p If you don't want your face on the Internet you can just Blur it out or crop it out of your picture. But I really want to see how everybody looks with there Awesome Shirts:) :) I wish I could attend Celebration 4, Then we could all walk around Telling other SW fans about www.thebothanspy.com and show off our great new apparel!!

RYAN-J

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah..these are gonna be your basic Bothan Spy t-shirts this time around. We were pressed for time...and decided to go with the simple but effective website logo, as seen at the top of the page. It should look nice, and will allow fellow spies to show their Bothan pride, and maybe start some conversations about the website.

My apologies if I did not contact anyone who was interested. As it can take up to 2 weeks to have the shirts made....and C4 is in exactly 2 weeks....I reached my deadline and had to submit the order. I'll probably have a very limited amount of extra shirts, if anyone missed out. Also, if you contact me very soon...I could possibly bump up the order.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yup...pretty much. :) The only difference is that the colors will be solid instead of varying in shade. For example...on the website...the green text is birghter at the top and shadowy at the bottom. The shirt text and border will be solid lime/gray, as shading like this can be difficult to achieve with silkscreen, and can potentially look horrible. I decided to stick with something we know looks good. :cool:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Today we presented TBS shirts to Barrie Holland, Lightning Bear, Tim Dry, and Sean Crawford. All were appreciative. :) Tim promptly folded his shirt and displayed on his table for all to see.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
My shirt arrived in the mail today! I've included a picture of me wearing it :D The photo isn't that good though. when I went into town today the postmaster at my local post office saw my shirt said "I don't like the Bothan Spy" and I said "you don't?!?!" He said "No, he's goes around shooting people with his machine gun, Don't you ever go around shooting people. It isn't nice."

By this time I was thinking to myself "Has this guy totally lost his mind? Maybe he's going to go postal! LOL!" So I said to him "You must be thinking of a Bothan Spy SNIPER! (Whatever that is :rolleyes: ) I'm just a Bothan Spy. I'm one of the good guys".

"Okay" He said. the people in line behind me must have been thinking "What was the all about?" But I just left them wondering as I walked out the door :cool:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/RYAN_J.jpg

RYAN-J

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Glad you like the shirt Ryan. :D Quite a curious story you have there. :p

We had a discussion on a street corner in Los Angeles with a fellow SW fan in regards to Bothans. He saw our shirts and claimed that there were no Bothans...it was all a conspiracy. According to his theory....there weren't any Bothan Spies. The Rebellion simply had a locker full of frozen dead Bothans, and they would leave Bothan corpses behind everytime they did something...just to throw the Imperials of the trail. :p

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
RYAN-J;74806 said:
Awesome! Did you get pictures??:D

RYAN-J

We don't have pictures of them receiving the shirts, however we do have a nice group picture of the Spies all together with Barrie, Bear, Tim Dry, and Sean Crawford. It'll will be posted once it's ready. :)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Just a tad late...here are some shirt photos from C4.

One features Wookiee Cookiee, myself, Megatron (sporting a TBS shirt behind Yoda) :p, and IG-PPO. Some Yahoo buddies are in the row behind us, some of whom are registered Spies as well.

The other photo features the whole group at the party.....and me sporting a Bothan Shirt. :skel:

Attachments

• partygroup.jpg
    partygroup.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 297
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 306