TBS at C3

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
20050419.badge.jpg
Most of the crew here at TBS will be heading towards Indianapolis very soon, if they haven't already. We hope to see as many TBS visitors as possible at the show, just look for The Bothan Spy badge (shown above) on a green lanyard while you're there. I will also have a limited amount of these to hand out to people I meet.

For those who won't be able to attend C3 ... don't worry, we're leaving a lonely skiff guard behind to watch the store. As I recall, Jabba also didn't take him along to the Sarlac Pit that fateful day either ... makes you wonder.

You can find more information on The Bothan Spy and C3 RIGHT HERE.
If all goes well, look for images from C3 throughout the next few days.​

20050419.card.jpg

Barada

Saboteur
AmShak said:
For those who won't be able to attend C3 ... don't worry, we're leaving a lonely skiff guard behind to watch the store. As I recall, Jabba also didn't take him along to the Sarlac Pit that fateful day either ... makes you wonder.

Mechanics are never truly appreciated - just used. Poor Weequay's are so busy thinking Magic 8 Ball's are their god that they don't notice while Barada sacrifices himself to Luke's blade and become the first to 'visit' the Sarlaac.

Yes, lonely ol' Barada here is keeping his ever watchful eye on the site during CIII. Nobody tell that Weequay and his Bothan friend that I'm planning the takeover in their absence. :evil:

Seriously, I hope everyone who goes to CIII has a fantastic time. If it's half as much fun as CII, it'll be a lifelong memory.

Barada

Barada said:
Seriously, I hope everyone who goes to CIII has a fantastic time. If it's half as much fun as CII, it'll be a lifelong memory.

Barada

I'll be there to pose a Canadian presence for you Ian. Its a real shame you can't make it.