Target Heads Up

joewhite

New Recruit
After calling a Target in my area, I was told by a toy department employee that August 3rd they would be receiving newer toys for their new setup and in conjuntion with their ongoing Back to School drive.
«
He sounded pretty definite and when I asked him about the Star Wars section, he mentioned that the empty pegs would surely get filled.
«
So, if your Target has yet to see newer stock, Monday might be a good day to check them out. I can't say this is true for every Target in America, but it's definitely worth a try!
«
Good luck!!

joewhite

New Recruit
Doh! Man, that bites! You know, that's usually the answer I get, too. I find that most of the time it's easy to tell when someone doesn't know what they are talking about. But the guy from the toy dept. that I talked to sounded very sure of what he was saying. He answered my questions pretty much before I asked them and before I really mentioned Star Wars. So, we'll see. Hopefully he is right!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I checked two targets this morning .... One had restocked the Aayla/Barris wave and the other had the new Gold card Luke, Vader, 3PO, Jango and Snowtrooper as well as the crappy R2, Hoth Han and Chewie.