SWW Week1 Giveaway

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
4447b4a9ac213e.jpg

Click Here to enter for your chance to win a set of autographed photos from week 1 of Disney-MGM's Star Wars Weekends.

These are Pre-Prints, which is a reproduction of the celebrities signature on the Disney photo.​

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
4447b4aa3527ae.gif

To enter.... reply to this thread, telling which one of these celebs you would most like to spend the day with.

this giveaway will end two-three weeks

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
SUPERB PRIZE!!!!! absolutely magic!

I'd most like to spend a day with Rick McCallum. He seems a really cool guy who totally has the 'fan buzz' thing going on.

3​

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
Mayhew definately.
I have some ivy growing up the side of my house that I need removing and with me being a titchy 5'7" he could help me with the high stuff :D

7​

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
well... looks like a tie. i'd probably go with mccallum.
anyway, i would normally say that being the first one to enter the contest is a bad idea, because #1 never seems to come up as the winner, but it did this time.

Winner
Jaguar

Send me a PM with your shipping info and i'll send these onto you. thanks to everyone who entered and i'll be starting a game tomorrow night, so look for that.

Jaguar

New Recruit
Sweet deal, thanks. I never get around to getting autographs, since I don't live near enough to any place that would have celebrities coming through. So these autographs will be treasured.