swjunk

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
swjunk has been given negative feedback for posting several times that another member is a "thief". He refuses to support his claim by providing details to the TBS staff and this is a violation of these rules. These rules were created to protect other traders from false or unsupported claims.

swjunk

Banned
Louie Rivera aka GrandMoffLouie, aka Michytichy, aka Earl040571 burned me for $175.00.

I sent Louie a 1st Edition R2-D2 w/ Holo Leia and he never sent payment. A friend of mine bought 4 of them for $175.00 each and I asked him to send one to Louie. As I had also had a good past record with Louie I did not worry. It has now been several months and many empty promises later.

I made not a dollar on the deal and was only trying to help a fellow collector complete his collection.

Matthew Ballard
swjunk@swmail.com

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
A note on negative feedback:

If it can be reasonably proven that a user providing negative feedback has failed to pursue all other availble means of resolving his disputed trade and has not allowed sufficient time for his trading partner to respond, and it can be reasonably proven that the user's charges are false and/or superfluous, then the user issueing the negative feedback risks having his own feedback penalized. Negative feedback is not something to be taken lightly.

This rule can be found here, which the top post in the trading section.

I am glad that you have finally provided some details. Did you file a mail fraud claim?

swjunk

Banned
What type of mail fraud can be filed with a gentlemans hand shake? He gave his word, I had the figure sent.