SW Collecting...

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
No real topic from me... Just a simple photo, from a simple collector!
Have I mentioned lately that I love Fight Club.... A lot!.... No.... Really!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• edplane.jpg
    edplane.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 383

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
I have seen that movie about three times and it still doesn't make sense to me. Maybe it's just me, I'm sensitive!
I do like Ed Norton as an Actor. Think his best work so far was in American History X. Movie was Ok, his acting was tops!

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
The movie made perfect sense:smack: ... If you ever want to read an excellent book, read "Fight Club" by Chuck Palahniuk. All of his other books are excellent as well... "Invisible Monsters", "Survivor", "Choke" and his upcoming novel "Lullaby" (Sept. 2002).:D

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
OUCH!!!

As Jessie Ventura said, "I ain't got time to bleed". Well, living in the fast lane, I ain't got time to read! :bash: Catching the flicks is the very best I can do. Unforunately, the screen adaptions lose much of continuety and flow of real good books. I know this first hand in flicks like CASTLE KEEP and NIGHT OF THE GENERALS.
Tell me about the ending of FIGHT CLUB...is it about the duality of man or something?

I hope Da Man lets us talk about this as we are the only ones on the thread.

Redleader

New Recruit
I really like the movie too! I've seen it 5 times I think. I picked up the DVD over the weekend, but haven't had the chance to watch it at home.