Supanova 2003 Comic Con Brisbane Australia

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
082503.nova1.jpg

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
Well it was a very cool time to be had by all !

As you can see I got to meet DARTH AUSSIE for the first time.this is what we both look like.......

Attachments

• darth aussie & jedi friejan.jpg
    darth aussie & jedi friejan.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 322

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
this one is a bit better, and thats me on the right.

a nice close up shot to show how cool we really are?

Attachments

• greg & i.jpg
    greg & i.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 337

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
The first autograph was from the dark lord himself.
As he was signing it he said that it scares him sometimes that his pen might block up and ruin what he signs. Thank god it didn't happen to me.

Attachments

• david prowse.jpg
    david prowse.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 317

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
Next I meet Matt Sloan who played Plo Koon in ep 2&3.He's a pretty cool dude.Also he's a resident of the gold coast like myself.

Attachments

• matt sloan.jpg
    matt sloan.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 311

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
Last but not least ,everyones favorite wookiee the man himself..... Peter Mayhew.As he was doing these he commented that when they were at the launch for the thead invasion game Jake Lloyd wanted to play chewy and Peter said No Way that's mine.

Attachments

• peter mayhew.jpg
    peter mayhew.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 302

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
Here are the Chewy figures. you probably know which figure I was talking about.

Attachments

• 101_0113.jpg
    101_0113.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 308

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Looks like you guys had a great day out.

Hope the bank manager ain't too upset....or the credit card too wounded :D

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
well i can certainly say a great time was had by all. Not only did i catch up with Jedi Freijan and his friend, i had the great pleasure in having a dinner with David Prowse on the Saturday evening. Spent about 3 and a half hours with the group from our stall at a local Seafood restuarant and listened to heaps of great stories from the Dark Lord himself...It was only made possible by the stall owner going up to him in the afternoon when the autogaph signing was just about finished and he asked what he was doing that night. He replied nothing just looking for a nice place to eat and relax for the evening. the stall owner said he'd love to take him to Dinner and Mr Prowse said fine...hook it up and we'll go...easy as that..

Photos will follow i promise you (as soon as i get them developed)..lol..didn't have a digital camera like Freijan..
Hope to catch up again soon Jedi Freijan, was a blast meeting you..

Aussie