Star Wars Weekends 2006 Merchandise

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Disney's Star Wars Weekends is ramping up for the 2006 summer season at the Disney-MGM Studios in Florida, bringing with it a great new assortment of exclusives for Star Wars and/or Disney collectors. What follows is a checklist of what fans can expect to find at the park starting May 19:

• Skagen Darth Vader watch with resin helmet box, limited to 500
  • SWW 2006 embroidered logo baseball cap with Imperial emblem
  • SWW 2006 embroidered logo baseball cap with Darth Vader
  • Messenger bag with Star Wars Weekends logo appliqué
  • Rubber bracelet with Rebel Alliance logo icon
  • Rubber bracelet with Imperial logo icon
  • Keychain with 2006 SWW poster art
  • Magnet with 2006 SWW poster art
  • Ceramic mug with 2006 SWW poster art
  • SWW 2006 logo tumbler
  • Darth Vader Goofy Beanie
  • Hero/Villain with lightsaber boxed pin set of 8, limited to 500
  • Pin-on-pin saga scenes with SWW 2006 logo; eight different, sold separately
  • Yoda vs. Vader main logo SWW 2006 pin-on-pin
  • Framed set of nine pins, including eight saga scene pin-on-pins and Yoda vs. Vader pin-on-pin; limited to 100
  • Star Wars saga jumbo pin-on-pin, limited to 750
  • SWW 2006 logo t-shirt, adult and youth sizes
  • SWW 2006 polo with poster art appliqué
  • SWW 2006 jacket with poster art appliqué
  • SWW 2006 ladies t-shirt with glitter poster art
  • SWW 2006 artwork poster by Russell Walks
  • SWW 2006 coins; nickel, bronze, silver-plate, and gold-plate, sold individually
  • SWW 2006 bundled coin set, consisting of coins listed above
  • SWW 2006 pure silver coin
  • Crystal Magic laser-engraved crystal presentation, 2006 SWW poster art; edition size of 50-75

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/misc/news20060419.html#rss_11905

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 597
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 553
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 530
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 736
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 527

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
More pics.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 518
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 530
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,006
  • MickeyJedi.jpg
    MickeyJedi.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 695

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah...I doubt 'll be buying any of this merchandise. The poster is neat...but i've got much beter artwork to frame. :p The pins look nice, but i've never understood pin collecting. It's kinda like Nascar collectibles..the only thing that makes any of it valuable is the arbitrarily inflated retail price. :p They're a dime a dozen.

I am hoping to snag some Star Tours swag though...maybe they'll have some figs lying around.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
You can bet I do. For each weekend, two pins are realeased that you can only get on the three days of that weekend. I'm really hoping that Leia is available over Memorial Day

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
A Mickey Statue!! Just noticed this one. Anyone got any info on it?? That TOTALLY rocks. I know a soon-to-be 4 year old who will kick daddy if he doesn't get her one.....well, okay, its not for her really, but yanno....I'll let her look at it sometimes ;)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Darth Boru said:
A Mickey Statue!! Just noticed this one. Anyone got any info on it?? That TOTALLY rocks. I know a soon-to-be 4 year old who will kick daddy if he doesn't get her one.....well, okay, its not for her really, but yanno....I'll let her look at it sometimes ;)
I *believe* that runs $150 and the lightsaber lights up. The first group have a stamp on the foot that says "Defend-ears of the Kingdom" or something like that.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Found it again...
A noble order of protectors unified by their belief and observance of the Force, the Jedi hearken back to a more civilized, classical time in galactic history. Their order is ancient, spanning over a thousand generations. As the Galactic Republic throve and grew over the centuries, the Jedi came to serve it as guardians of peace and justice.

Mickey Mouse is proud to represent the order of the Jedi. His lightsaber glows blue as he prepares to join the Defend-Ears of the Kingdom. This sculpt also features a unique "Defend-Ears of The Kingdom" stamp on the bottom of Mickey's foot, only available on the first 600.
Title: "Defend-Ears of the Kingdom" -
Jedi Mickey
Retail: $150.00