Star Wars Transformers

Barada

Saboteur
DSC00390.sized.jpg

Yup, that's right.

Two of Hasbro's biggest licences have merged for a new release coming soon.

There are four in the first wave, Vader/TIE, Grievous/Wheel Bike, Luke/X-Wing, and a Jedi Starfighter.

What do you guys think?

Do they work?

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i think hasbro looks like they are desperately searching for something and they are spreading themselves out too thin. we have our basic figures, 12" figures, unleashed, galactic heros, force battlers and now these? you could probably add a couple more to that list but is there really any question why some lines fail?

i don't have a problem with this line, but enough is enough. with everything else out there right now, i don't see how these will do very well.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Added to that is the fact of Hasbro's crazy packing system (3 of figure A, 2 of figure B and 1 of Figure C) that puts shops off stocking them in the first place - down here we get almost nothing ... although I must admit they've been better with the 3 3/4" Episode III figures than they were with Episode II, but forget 12", vehicles, etc. in the local shops.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I'll pass. I have enough trouble keeping up with the releases they have now, let allone a new "style" of collectible........

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
I a fan of the old G1 Transformer, but I don't think I will get these. Unless they do a Optimus Prime/Millenium Falcon Transformer. :D