Star Wars Thermal Detonator LE

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I was surfing around walmart.com tonight, and I found something I've never seen before.

A Star Wars Thermal Detonator! This thing costs $188! Wow.
0083645300028_215X215.jpg
What a perfect accessory to your Boussh costume. :p

* The original Detonator was first seen in "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi" and used by Princess Leia Organa -- disguised as the bounty hunter who appeared before Jabba the Hutt to negotiate a better price for the captive, Chewbacca
* Constructed from die-cast metal, the Thermal Detonator measures approximately 2.5 inches in diameter
* Complete with original sound effects digitally translated from the movie along with random flashing light patterns that emanate from the device when the trigger switch is pulled
* Carefully re-created from original archival materials and fully authorized by Lucasfilm Ltd.
* Comes with a custom-designed display case, display plaque and a Certificate of Authenticity

Walmart.com

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Oh I found another, more expensive one! Only $237.72! This one is out of stock. I wonder who buys this, besides Steve Sansweet. ;)

Star Wars As First Built Thermal Detonator

* First appeared in "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi" and used by Princess Leia Organa, disguised as the bounty hunter who appeared before Jabba the Hutt to negotiate a better price for the captive, Chewbacca
* Constructed from die-cast metal, the Thermal Detonator measures approximately 2.5 inches in diameter
* Complete with original sound effects digitally translated from the movie along with random flashing light patterns that emanate from the device when the trigger switch is pulled
* Comes with a custom-designed display case, display plaque and a Certificate of Authenticity

0083645300051_215X215.jpg

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
The only people who buy these are those loaded with enough cash to snag an extra one as a gift for me. hint hint. :D

If I were filthy rich, I'd buy em all. If I happened to own a custom Boush costume, I'd save up for one. Otherwise, one can only dream.....