Star Wars Sudoku puzzle - Large version

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Finally the "Count Dooku Sudoku" puzzle, sort of. This is a larger version of the Sudoku puzzle idea which uses a 4x4 grid.

sudokulrgtyranusxn7.jpg

:)

For those interested:
Sudoku was originally invented by an American, suitably named Howard Games, in 1979 for a New York newspaper. It started a massive craze in Japan when introduced there in 1984. The name 'sudoku' roughly translates to 'single numbers'.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
It was too wide and broke the layout on the front page for certain browsers. I wanted the version you made to still be available, so that's why I posted it in my reply.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I figured that was probably the reason. I had thought it was only the actual "Official News" and "Site Announcements" sections that were copied to the front page (I've never actually visited it) and had the width restrictions. Sorry. I'll have to remember that for the next Large versions. :)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Alternatively, you could make your first post primarily text and maybe a little graphic to spruce it up and then include the actual puzzle in the first reply. Totally up to you though.