Star Wars Saga. Collection 2, Wave 1. Detailed Pictures.

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
<center>STAR WARS SAGA.
COLLECTION 2, WAVE 1. DETAILED PICTURES.
</center>

Check out the extra detailed pictures of the upcoming Attack of the Clones figures due out on April 23. As with Collection one these figures from Collection two, offer great designl but very limited articulation, nevertheless they look great.

Shaak Ti: the least articulated sculpt of this wave with the least "play mode";

Boba Fett the most articulated and highest "play mode," proves small packages sometimes give you the most for your money.

Plo koon: Very, very "kOOL"

Tke a look at the images and cast your opinion. ...Enjoy!

<CENTER>ISHI TIB</CENTER>

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
PLO KOON

Attachments

• attack of the clones newfigures999999999.jpg
    attack of the clones newfigures999999999.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 485

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
TUSKEN RAIDER WITH CHILD

Attachments

• attack of the clones newfigures9999999999999.jpg
    attack of the clones newfigures9999999999999.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 467

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
TUSKEN RAIDER WITH CHILD 2

Attachments

• attack of the clones newfigures99999999999999.jpg
    attack of the clones newfigures99999999999999.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 465

Rogue7

New Recruit
Is it me, or does Boba Fett just look stupid with the helmet and jet pack with no armor? How does it attach to him anyway (in the movie)? I mean, with the armor, you just assume it attaches to the armor, but all he's wearing is cloth, not even a harness. I'm anxious to see the movie just to find out if this is actually how he looks.

Rogue7

DarkJediCB

Sith Trooper
I agree. Boba does look stupid with just the helmet and jet pack. Plo Koon is very, very cool. I really hope they do all the Jedi that fight in the Arena Battle.

:duel:

:frag:

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Allow me guys to make my opinion part of yours. I agree baby Fett looks kinda silly wearing just the helmet. Perhaps it isn't his own but "his father's" which he might had just put on due to a determined reason. Remember most of the new figures are scene specific so perhaps the fact Boba Fett was produced with a helmet might have to do with a certain sequence in the movie... Anyway I'm only speculating here and, again, I do find him silly with the helmet.

Now as far as playability is concerned he is indeed the one figure with the most gadgets and articulation on this wave.

Let's wait and see actually what takes place in the film

Nightwing

New Recruit
I prefer to pose Boba fett with just the jet pack on. With the helmet on, he looks like one of those disfigured bobbleheads. I also think it's a neat idea that you can put the the blaster fire on the jetpack