Star Wars Personality Test

Barada

Saboteur
Lando?

Hey Alf.

Lando doesn't sound overly complimentary. It implies you're a cheating, back-stabbing gambler.

On the bright side, it could also mean you're a shrewd business person who is very smooth with the opposite sex, and a natural leader.

Whichever it is, remember, you promise not to scratch the Millenium Falcon.

Barada

By the way, there are too many Palpatine's for my liking. There can only be two Sith.........

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I guess we'll have to duke it out till there's only 2 of us left. :guns:

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Can't believe I'm a Yoda. I guess that makes me a mixture of all traits. Huh?
Can't believe we have three Emperors here. Better watch out for those Emperor dudes! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
In my case I'm all for all Anakin Skywaker/ Darth Vader.
Although at times I very much show signs of compassion and vulnerability and I try to keep myself away from things coming from the Dark Side, I also show a very strong attraction towards it, finding myself in many occasions surrounded by those dancing Twi' Lek characters over at different Mos Eisley's Cantinas and trying to do things which could only come from the Dark Side. I show the want to become part of it but then the Light Side stops me from doing it and I still feel within me a self-consciousness that indeed the Light Side of the force awaits me at the end of the tunnel, but as it has been said "...hard to see the dark side is.."
Does this make me good or evil?... Does this attraction toward the Dark Side will end one day and I will be able just to stick to the Light Side? Now that Barada has brought up this subject, I'm having second thoughts ... Help me!... I'm so confused! :)

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Lando Calrissian.... don't mind a gamble now and again ... and Barada i promise not to scratch the Falcon when Alf's finished with it too ok? lol

:aussie:

Alf

Agent
Is there a driver's ed course for the m. falcon? Wouldn't want to crash it before the other Landos get a turn.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I thought wrecking the Falcon was simply inherent in being a "Lando". It is unavoidable, it is your destiny....

whoops, stepped into character for a second there.

Redleader

New Recruit
my wife took the test and found out she was Palpatine. Maybe that explains why I get tricked into doing things that she wants to do so much!:vader:

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
Originally posted by Alf
Is there a driver's ed course for the m. falcon? Wouldn't want to crash it before the other Landos get a turn.

I have a bad feeling about this.......:D