Star Wars Novel

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
BB, I've only actually used it once, but it worked. If you want to make it more efficient you could put some if/then parameters, such as if consonant consonant then next is vowel or something like that...

Dark Jedi

Banned
Yeah, Iknow, it took me six tries to get Ark... Anyway, if you don't give chacters names before you suggest them, I will just pop one off my head, s please submit names with your character suggestions... any suggestions at all Buzz?

Dark Jedi

Banned
Sorry to post twice in a row, but I am stuck on a decision I am trying to make, Should I have a Chiss Jedi? or a Chiss dark Jedi? And if you would like to suggest a name for him please do, If you suggest a descripition for a character with no name, his/her name will simply be popped off of my head...

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I don't really like the idea of a Chiss character. Part of what made Thrawn cool was that he was part of a really weird race that nobody had ever heard of.

Have there been other Chiss characters in EU?

Dark Jedi

Banned
Originally posted by darthskelington
I'm out of the loop on anything Kyle Katarn after Dark Forces 2

Here is the most recent and remains the current Kyle Katarn look, unfortunately he no longer has a green sabre, wich he looked best with...

jedi.jpg
also an unfortunate happening after Dark Forces II, Kye's ship The Moldy Crow has been replaced, and his god friend Jan Ors is murdered :sob:

Dark Jedi

Banned
Lots of tatoos yes, but he's not an asian, he's evil, main bad guy...he is a Dark Jedi trying to bring back the good old days of the sith, he is powerful with the drak side, but uses a method of combat that destroys his opponent mentally and physically, Yukasa is an extremely powerful ilusionist, he fights by tricking his opponent into thinking there are more of him, or going into their worst memories and plays over and over again in their head, he has many methods of torturing his prey, but he will stop at nothing to destroy the jedi and become more powerful, he also has the ability to drain the force completely out of an enemy, adding to his power with the force, and leaving them with less than a minute to live...

Dark Jedi

Banned
Sorry to post twice in a row once again in hi thread but I have some news, I have just finished the concept art for Ark Rayd and Yukasa My attempts were failed at Drawing Jarta (Twi'lek female) She is an Assassan who seduces her bounty before taking them by surprise and sliting there throat, anyway, any hints on how to draw the head tails onto a Twi'lek without making it look like a bad hat?

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
-I asked if Yukasa was asian because his name is very similar to Yakuza (z is a derivative of s in Japanese and in the same phonic family in English and the vowels a and u are simply switched...).

-To draw convincing head tails you want to remember that the base of the head tails is just less than half the back of the head and there is a rounded rise from the skull at their base. Then you want to coil them like a snake.

-Also I agree about the Chiss, the species doesn't get involved as a matter of policy. The only reason that Thrawn got involvedis because he was kicked out. The idea of the Chiss empire also gives rise of the opportunity for a Chiss v. New Republic conflict in the future.