Star Wars Hello Kitty items

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
As 99.9% of TBS members know I love SW and Hello Kitty... so here's a thread to put those items in.

First, I found this decal on eBay.

1648443c7d93036.jpg

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Hello Kitty Light Sabre

hello-kitty-lightsabre.jpg

Apparently this is made from a Hello Kitty Vibrator. :eek: :eek:
I think it is a photoshop. It sure is pink! ;)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
It's not Hello Kitty, but if you want pink Star Wars there there's the fan-built R2-KT, the pink astromech droid ... Hasbro evidently even made a limited edition figure of it. The whole project was the result of a request by a very sick little girl.

523191523_026a7620d6.jpg

:)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Oh wow! That's so special!! :) I bet that little girl was very happy! Did she get over her illness?? :(

RYAN-J

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Unfortunately she didn't. Reading the website more closely it says Katie Johnson (hence "R2-KT") had a brain tumor and died in 2005 while sleeping. :(

I just happened to stumble across the website when doing a Goolge image search last week. There was a news item in 2007 on here already about the Hasbro figure.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
She died!?!? That is so sad. :( I didn't know her father was the founder of 501.

RYAN-J

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Sorry, we seem to have hijacked Wookiee_Cookie's topic ... we now take you back to your regularly scheduled program ...

... almost. First a quick message from our "sponsor", the Hello Kitty Ferrari Testarossa:

hello_kitty_ferrari.jpg

Ask for details at your local Ferrari dealer. ;)

And now back to the original show with guest star Hello Kitty Biker Scout:

50556090_feb42742e9.jpg

:)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Nice car! Wouldn't mind driving that around, even with the Hello kitty stickers on it!! LOL! :D

RYAN-J