Star Wars Cereal Boxes from Italy

pwr25

Spy
Here are the 2012 cereal boxes from Italy. Not sure if there are more than these. I still have some coming from Denmark, Thailand, France, and Guatemala :)
SWItaly.jpg

pwr25

Spy
Actually on these I found one guy on ebay selling them. On others though I've been lucky enough to find people to help.

pwr25

Spy
Here are better pics of the four after I scanned them. They were around $10 each plus shipping. There is one more and he is getting one for me.
SWItaly1.jpg
SWItaly2.jpg
SWItaly3.jpg
SWItaly4.jpg

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I notice some of your scans seem different from the previous photo. Do these cereal boxes have essentially two fronts? One on either side of the box (instead of an obvious front and back)?

For example, the red Palline box in the original photo has a Saber Spoon premium pictured, but the scan does not. If not, there might be two different boxes out there.

pwr25

Spy
Nope stupid me didn't realize there were two different, I thought he just sent me an extra of the red one by mistake. They both have the same back though so not sure if they all came in two versions like this. He didn't speak English that well so I was happy to get what I could.
I1.jpg