Spider-Man 3 movie

mynock11

Sith Medic
wookiee_cookiee said:
latest SPOILER pic:

Is that frodo in a spidey suit..? he looks alot like elija wood (sory for the speling).I love all comic book movies! i think people read too much into a movie and expect too much, remember they are live action adaptations to a comic book jeesh...JMO

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
From Cinescape.

In a Marvel related note: Avi Arad hinted that there would be 4 villains in the upcoming SPIDER-MAN film (Sandman, Green Goblin, Venom, and it is speculated that The Lizard will appear though Arad refused to name the fourth villain).

Hope this work, multiple villains in a movie sometimes ruins the movie.

mynock11

Sith Medic
well they did name the lizard's alter ego in sm1 so i hope they do put him in.I would like them to bring in the hobgoblin instead of the green goblin though.as for venom i would have liked just him alone with maybe carnage in there also both spidey and venom fighting him.There is so many different villians and scenerios that they can go on forever.I wish!!

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Dr. Connors also appeared in Spiderman 2. He was professor who talk to Peter about his grades. You can notice that he is missing his arm like the character in the comics.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I think Spidey may need a bit of help this time if they bring in all those villians:eek: ....too many i think....

mynock11

Sith Medic
IG-PPO said:
Dr. Connors also appeared in Spiderman 2. He was professor who talk to Peter about his grades. You can notice that he is missing his arm like the character in the comics.

I totally forgot about that thanks for the refresher...:banghead:

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
wish I could see it. something up with my quicktime - I just get the movie symbol on screen at that link. Not very exciting :(

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Alert Spoiler.

Well the trailer show the sandman and the someone (maybe Harry) in the Green Globlin Glider. Also, shows Spiderman covered with the symbiote that eventually will becomes Venom.

I think this movie will set up for a fourth movie with Venom as the villian. I would prefer that rather to have three villians in one movie. This plus the Peter-MJ-Gwen Stacy love triangle.

PS.

In the comics Spiderman separates from the symbiote using the bells of a church. (The symbiote hates loud sound). Some of the scene seems to be inside a church's bell tower.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
The last trailer of Spiderman 3

Spiderma 3 HD Trailer

More scenes with Green Globlin 2, no much of the Sandman, and finally Topher Grace as Venom.

Dr. Connors is back but no as The Lizard. (I think 3 villians is more than enough for one movie).

colemancol

New Recruit
Everyone is being way too harsh on this wonderful film! Ok, there were 3 villains, to me that just added to the excitement. The film's length was also fine, it went by quickly. It's only 2 hours after all, Lord of the Rings 3 was much longer than that, but do we see anyone complaining? I am actually shocked this never got at least 90%, as the only things wrong were the short Venom scene and Spiderman acting like an emo (which wasn't all that bad to be honest). This was better than Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer anyway, but Fantastic 4 was still awesome.