Spider-Man 3 movie

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
latest news:

Kiss Of The Spider-Woman
Theresa Russell joins Spidey 3
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Theresa Russell - no stranger to webs herself after starring in 1987’s Black Widow – has joined the cast of Spider-Man 3.
She’ll play the wife of Flint Marko (Thomas Hayden Church), a mob enforcer who ends up becoming villain The Sandman. Little else is known about the plot of Sam Raimi’s third Spider-outing, but Russell’s casting also brings word that the Markos will have a daughter.

Spider-Man 3 is expected to starting shooting this month.

Empire Online

Attachments

• 4678.jpg
    4678.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 422

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
older news:

Thomas Hayden Church will play Sandman and Topher Grace will play Venom.

Bryce Dallas Howard (Ron Howard's daughter) will be Gwen Stacy.

Scheduled to open May 4, 2007.

Attachments

• 3076.jpg
    3076.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 450

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Who has thought that the guy who played the mechanic in Wings a decade later will be an Oscar Nominated actor and Spiderman villain.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I think she was Denise Richards' mom, but it's been a while since I've seen that movie too.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
From cinescape:

"Columbia Pictures has set James Cromwell to play Captain Stacy in SPIDER-MAN 3. His character will be the father of Bryce Dallas Howard's character, Gwen Stacy. Cromwell joins a cast which includes Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Topher Grace, Thomas Haden Church and Theresa Russell.

In the comic books, Stacy dies a heroic death as he saves a child during a battle between Spider-Man and another supervillain. Peter Parker love interest Gwen Stacy ends up blaming Spider-Man for her father's death."

If I remember my Spidey's history, I think it was Dr. Octopus who killed Capt. Stacy.

MprimeX

Notorious Bounty Hunter
I might not see it because I seen the first 2 and after awhile the whole making movies based on the marvel supper hero thing gets alittle old after making spider-man and X-men.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
MprimeX said:
I might not see it because I seen the first 2 and after awhile the whole making movies based on the marvel supper hero thing gets alittle old after making spider-man and X-men.
I'm sure Spider-man 3 will be better than say...Fantastic Four.

Barada

Saboteur
Borsk said:
I'm sure Spider-man 3 will be better than say...Fantastic Four.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that.

Spiderman 1 was an overrated piece of junk. Only good if you want to see Willem Dafoe do a halfassed Nicholson Joker impression, or you want to see Kirsten Dunst's nipples.

Spiderman 2 was much better, but there were still plenty of things I didn't care for in it.

Fantastic Four is far from a good movie, but I wouldn't put it any worse than Spiderman. I enjoyed it more than both Spidey's put together, despite the so-so acting and plot.

Of course, that's only my opinion. ;)

Barada

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I don't like the spider-man movies as well as, apparently, the general public does, but I think I'd pick them over "fantastic four" or "hulk". But, having said that, I'd rather see another movie like Batman Begins or X-Men or possibly Superman.

So basically, I think Spider-man is on the bottom half of the "good comic book movies".

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Wow! I think the Spider-Man movies are the best comic book movies I've seen. But I probably haven't seen too many, as compared to others.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
wookiee_cookiee said:
Wow! I think the Spider-Man movies are the best comic book movies I've seen. But I probably haven't seen too many, as compared to others.
Sin City is the comic book film. It's essentially frame for frame accurate to the graphic novels.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
wookiee_cookiee said:

well they seem to be getting better.....

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Both Spiderman and Xmen sequels have delivered imho.

Blade also had a very good second outting, although the third one was a bit of a let down. Lets hope the 2 mentioned above dont follow Blades lead! Time will tell and thankfully the time is growing nearer.