Speeder Bike w/Luke Skywalker

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Picked one up today at Target. I guess with the positive results of the Scout Trooper w/Bike, Hasbro or Target decided to get an extra $5 out of us on the Luke/Bike.
Critique:
Nice box..nice presentation. Window is a little different from previous Bike. Little more text on the box for marketing hype, I suppose.
Model bike is identical to ST bike. At least I cannot see any changes. Weathering is the same also.
The Luke figure looks mature and I rate it as acceptable. The cammo parka seems kinda cheesy though and the rolled bedroll looks sloppy. (Maybe it should be). I don't like Luke standing up on the bike pose. As I am not an opener, will have to live with it. I like the posture of the Scout Trooper much better.
Overall.....I am satisfied with the purchase and the model.

:love:

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
price?

Hey Deathstar,
What's the price over there for one of these?(12"Luke with Speeder)
they are asking $149AUS for one here in Australia!

Darth Aussie:aussie:

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Price

Currently $49.95 US. Can't say that they won't be sold out before they go on clearance, if they go on clearance.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
ta

Probably cheaper if i imported one myself from over there or wait until they go down in price here

Thommo:aussie:

Tristan

Scout and Bounty Hunter
Sold Out

Must be nice to live places where there's more than one Target in the city. My town only has one and the next one is 30 minutes away.

Not a hick town, too many college students to compete with for SW toys.

we've been sold out before they hit the shelves. No marked down price for me.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
well i have to travel over 600klm's before i hit a TRU that has the 12" line . stores in my home town don't carry it and The Target policy here in Aussie was not to import them , only smaller 3 3/4 stuff. Most chain stores here in town only stock a fraction of what major cities have down south. guess it's like that everywhere(lack of supply)

Thommo:aussie: