Somewhat New Here

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
Hey everyone! My name is Chris Rhoads (aka dustrho), and I'm fairly new here. I actually joined TBS back in 2002, but haven't been an active member until recently.

I've been an avid Star Wars collector for about 3 years now, but have always had a great lust for Star Wars. I'm currently a moderator over at JediDefender, and I frequent thejawa.com and Rebelscum. I used to also visit ArtoosNews, but we all know they're not around anymore.

I hope to become more active in this forum, because I like the overall look & feel of this site. If anyone wants to check out my Star Wars collection or view my trade list please click on the URL below. Thank you and MTFBWY!

http://www.chrisrhoads.com/starwars.htm

Barada

Saboteur
Welcome Chris,

I recognize you from elsewhere, and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

If you like the look now, wait till you see what we have in store in the very near future!

Barada

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
Originally posted by Barada
If you like the look now, wait till you see what we have in store in the very near future!

Care to show me a sneak peek? :D

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Originally posted by dustrho
Care to show me a sneak peek?

parts of the new look should be rolling out shortly. it was "kind of" planned to go along with the start of the Unified Site Contest, but there have been a few delays in that. The USC should start on the 21st and i think we will start seeing some differences well before then.

BTW, i shouldn't call it a new look .... it's more of a reorganization/refresh type of thing. i don't think the overall feel of the site will really change

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Chris.

"New Look": I plan on having something useable out there by the end of the week. I've come to the conclusion that it's better to start getting some of the new things "out there" rather than sit on them while they're being perfected. You won't quite get the total package yet, but it will be an improvement on the existing site.