Some help for your fellow collector ...?

BarbarianJ

New Recruit
Your fellow collector in this case would be ... me ... :D

As you can note from my profile I'm in Belgium and the trouble with that is that a lot of Star Wars stuff tends not to get here.
Next to that, I'm a huge Boba Fett fan and would very much like to get some of the newer items being released.

So if anybody would be so kind to help me out, you'd earn my everlasting gratitude (for what it's worth... :p ...). Check my list on AllTroops to see all my haves (and wants) but the specific items I had in mind right now were especially the next:

Rubicks Boba Fett figure
DH/Gentle Giant Boba Fett mini-bust
the latest Unleashed Boba Fett (as soon as it hit stores)

I'd be ready to throw in cash but of course I'd prefer to trade. There's still a couple of nice items on my haves so I think that could be an option...

Hope to hear from any of you soon ... :)

BarbarianJ

New Recruit
I most certainly am. Please let me know if there's anything on my haves lists that you may want in return ... :)

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
THE LUKE SKYWALKER DAGOBAH ON ITALIAN CARD . LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR ADDRESS IS SO WE CAN GET THIS UNDER WAY.

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
I'M HERE . JUST HAD TO FIND IT. THERE'S ONE PROBLEM , THE PIECE THAT HOLDS THE SAIL IS SOME WHERE IN ALL THE BOXES I HAVE AND I CAN'T FIND IT . OTHER WISE THE MAIN PART AND THE TOP SAIL I HAVE HERE.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU STILL WANT IT.

BarbarianJ

New Recruit
Of course I'd be even more enthousiast when you would be able to find it ... ;)
But yeah ... I'd still take that trade ... :)

BarbarianJ

New Recruit
And Mark's material popped in my mailbox this week ... I'm super enthousiast!

Don't hesitate to deal with Jedi Freijan, peeps, he's the real thing!

:D :D :D :D :D

Barada

Saboteur
It is fantastic that this trade worked out for the best for both of you, but I'd like to ask for a favor in dealing with future trades. Once a trade list is posted, and possibly after the first offer from a potential trader is given, please arrange the rest of the deal in private email.

Some people may be uncomfortable with dealing in a public forum, and there is always the risk that one person may back out, or get nasty if it doesn't go the way they want. We had an issue some time ago with two traders that took their frustration out on each other, and it wasn't good for the site to have that garbage posted.

If there is ever a problem with a trade, you can always remember to bring it to a moderator's attention, such as myself, and we can help settle the issue. Just keep good records of email communication so there is support to a potential complaint.

Again, I don't want to imply anything between BarbarianJ and Jedi Freijan, as their trade went very well, but after reading this post I thought I should mention this.

Barada

BarbarianJ

New Recruit
Ah ... the only reason why we did exchange a couple of messages over here after the initial trade proposal is that my e-mail addy was not functioning properly.

:guns: webmail thingie

But I suppose you're right anyway ... even though I find it difficult, as a forum moderator, to be a judge in discussions like that. I had one case like that on my hands when I was moderating on TPU and even though both parties were willing to cooperate, it was hard to find out any "truth" at all ... that you're willing to try this, proves your bravery to me, Barada ... ;)

Barada

Saboteur
Thanks for seeing what I meant by that, BarbarianJ, and yes, I understand that options are limited when your email isn't working. I just got back after my computer being busted for six months, so believe me, I understand. Later,

Barada