shopSW.com exclusive bust up trooper set

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
anyone else get the 3 pack of bust up stormtroopers from shopstarwars.com? if so did your's come with the "Blackhole Stormtrooper"?

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
well, i haven't heard anything about it, so i don't know anymore than what i have. you can buy a bust up set of 3 different posed stormtroopers which you can switch out the arms and weapons to create 8 different poses (i think). one of the stormtroopers is the same pose as what came in the series 2 wave of bust ups and it is this same pose that is used for the "blackhole" stormtrooper (which is painted black with silver accents). there is nothing in the description at shopsw.com that suggests that there is or could be an extra figure packed in. the packaging does say "be on the lookout for the mysterious blackhole stormtrooper". to me, this suggests that the package may or may not contain the black trooper and i was just trying to figure out if anyone else has gotten this and what they got or if anyone has any additional info on the black trooper.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
yeah, that doesn't really answer my question though.... which is does every set come with the blackhole variant?

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
yes that comes closer to answering my question and i think only time will tell what i really want to know. i'll try and do some images of this set later.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
here are some images for those who have not seen them.

Attachments

• 20050128.loose.jpg
    20050128.loose.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 324
  • 20050128.box.jpg
    20050128.box.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 329

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
btw, have you seen that guy in the UK selling a blue clone trooper bust up?? The guy wants £60 for it (about $100)......some chance!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
a site that i generaly don't care to mention, has just placed the blackhole trooper for sale at $80. there is no image and no indication which version of the trooper it is. i would take this to mean that the blackhole trooper might be worth $40.