Staff member
Sci-Fi Expo
July 8-9
Sat 11am-6pm Sun Noon-5pm
Plano Center
2000 E Spring Parkway
Plano, TX

FREE Admission & Parking​

You are invited to join us for a weekend of fun at the Sci-Fi Expo. We have more the 150+ exhibitor tables loaded with collectibles you can buy, sell and trade. Look for your favorite toys, comics, autographs, cards, memorabilia and more! Don't miss our outstanding lineup of movie and TV celebrity guests!

444496ea60154a.gif

New image of General Grievous with Shaak Ti from the Revenge of the Sith DVD will be available 1st at this convention! Perfect double signature photo!

444496ef9da683.gif

Dave Prowse
Original Trilogy - Darth Vader

444496eefe4617.gif

Orli Shoshan
EP2 & EP3 - Shaak Ti

444496ee808a7e.gif

Matthew Wood
EP1 - voice of Ody Mandrell
EP2 - voice of Magaloof / voice of Seboca
EP3 - voice of General Grievous

444496f04e1f0d.gif

Alan Ruscoe
EP1 - Plo Koon / Bib Foruna / Daultay Dofine
EP2 - Gilramos Libkath

444496edc4ccf7.gif

Amy Allen
EP1 - Twi'Lek Senatorial Aide (DVD deleted scenes)
EP2 & EP3 - Aayla Secura

444496ed217524.gif

David Acord
EP3 -voice of Medical Droid GH-7

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
UPDATE

44497d2f95f07f.gif

Ray Park
EP1 - Darth Maul

44497d301ad29c.gif

Peter Mayhew
EP 3, 4, 5 & 6 - Chewbacca

44497d2ef3f4cb.gif

Tom Hodges
Starwars.com webstrip artist

44497d2e796e96.gif

Cat Staggs
STAR WARS trading card artist

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

lso note worthy to SERENITY fans: There will be a North Texas screening of Joss Whedon's 'Serenity' held at midnight on Friday, 23 June, at the Studio Movie Grill in Addison. Tickets are $10 in advance*, and $12 at the door. (We highly recommend buying tickets in advance from http://Serenity.TheAmigos.net , as we have every indication this event will sell out.)

The screening is part of the Serenity Now / Equality Now global event, which benefits Equality Now, a non-profit organization that works to end violence and discrimination against women and girls around the world through the mobilization of public pressure.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I was a little disappointed to see what most of the celebrity guests were charging for their signature and the show could have used some better "extra" activities. In the end, it was a good show and i'm glad the irishman was able to come over.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Jedi_Joel said:
So where's the Bothan Spy coverage over this new development?;)
Sadly I wasn't quick enough to get that kind of shot and I wasn't quite sure how to ask her to do it again. I do have some pics to post later though.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Borsk said:
Sadly I wasn't quick enough to get that kind of shot and I wasn't quite sure how to ask her to do it again. I do have some pics to post later though.
It's called teamwork! :p

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
gotta tellya - I did my part :)

Practically got a hug and everything ;)

She's really nice to chat with, no problem getting a pic with her etc. Had a short chat with Amy Allen too.

Ray Park and Dave Prowse were great to meet again. Both made plenty of time for people, talked happily with me about all sorts of stuff. A very cool event for chatting with SW folk.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
one thing i forgot to mention, while we're on the orli subject ....

in addition to her strange attraction to the irish and her always great dress sense, she had a stack of the Disney Star Wars Weekends Photo's that she would personalize (free) for anyone who paid for and autograph from her.

When i first saw those photos sitting on her table, i thought that surely she wasn't charging for those photos, but perhaps just charging for the autograph on the photo, so i ignore them. After i got my item signed, she offered to sign one to me, so i took it.... then she was mobbed by a small irish man with a salt shaker and a bowl of cereal:eek:

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
And fantastic photos they are too ;)

She even drew a little heart on them - nice touch.

Speaking of being mobbed - in my defence I hafta say that she grabbed me first :D

Was I upset ?? Not even a tenny weeny bit :p

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Darth Boru said:
gotta tellya - I did my part :)

Practically got a hug and everything ;)

She's really nice to chat with, no problem getting a pic with her etc. Had a short chat with Amy Allen too.

Ray Park and Dave Prowse were great to meet again. Both made plenty of time for people, talked happily with me about all sorts of stuff. A very cool event for chatting with SW folk.

"short chat"?:rolleyes: