ewok_dance.gif
ewok_dance.gif
ewok_dance.gif
ewok_dance.gif
ewok_dance.gif

Many thanks boys 'n' girls.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
NNNOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo! Not the happy ewok dance! Anyone who stares upon the happy ewok dance goes mad. Or blind. Or both. Must....avert...eyes..... :twitch: :explode:

If you insist on assailing us with your happy ewok dance, then I am left with no choice but to unleash the Happy Bunny Smily Death Squad.

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Eh? Just a tad late there Nightwing. :( But if it makes any difference, I think there was some sort of Ewok conspiracy going on anyway ;)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Yeah, sometimes you shouldn't trust the furry shin-kickers.....especially when they have a spear that just about reaches your voonerables !! Ouch!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Hey! Who's side are you on, anyway ;) Ewok supporter.

That's okay. The bunny squad shall rise again one day. Notice I only unleashed six, and by the time you blew them up there were already seven :D Muahahahaha.......

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
did someone mention monty python and ewoks?

Attachments

• ewok.foot.gif
    ewok.foot.gif
    67.3 KB · Views: 266

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Darth Aussie said:
Bunnies are multiplying at a great rate...
That's what bunnies do. ;)

When they first turned up in this topic I was going to post something about them multiplying, but the messages won't accept "too many" smilies/graphics and I didn't have time to create my own animation with LOTS of bunnies.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Indeed. They have big, nasty pointy teeth.

LOL I remember that foot. This is giving me flashbacks to the Ewoklone Army I created a while back. Funny that then I had an army of clone ewoks serving me, while now i create an army of bunnies to fight the ewok threat.

It's almost as if I'm playing both sides against each other, so that I can one day impose my New Order upon The Bothan Spy. :evil: :lightnin:

I love democracy....I love The Spy....... Muahahahahaha.........