Scrambled Tiles 2006

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Play Scrambled Tiles and win a set of Yoda keychains courtesy of The Bothan Spy.

20060104.prize1.jpg
20060104.prize2.jpg

Unscramble the letter tiles to form a Star Wars Prequel Trilogy quote. Send the quote in a PM to wookiee_cookiee with "scrambled tiles" in the subject line. Be sure to include your forum name when you enter. Submissions must be received by Wednesday January 19 at 11:59 p.m. Only registered members of the Bothan Spy forums are eligible to enter, only 1 submission per person.

The winners will be chosen at random from the correct entries. One winner will receive a set of Yoda keychains, and one runner-up will win a classic Yoda keychain.

20060104.game.jpg

The winner will be announced on or around January 20th. Good luck!

Jaguar

New Recruit
I'd assume my screenname would appear as the PM author. But just to make sure, I included it as you said.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Jaguar said:
I'd assume my screenname would appear as the PM author. But just to make sure, I included it as you said.

Heehee, I cut & pasted the instructions from the last game where I wanted the submissions through e-mail, but I decided PM's were easier since I wouldn't have to worry about entries going to the SPAM folder. Thanks!

darkside449

New Recruit
I this an exact quote? I believe I have figured it out,but by the sub-titles on the dvd, the quote is not exactly word for word. Could my answer be right or am I totally wrong?

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
darkside449 said:
I this an exact quote? I believe I have figured it out,but by the sub-titles on the dvd, the quote is not exactly word for word. Could my answer be right or am I totally wrong?

I believe it is an exact quote.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
actually, I think there is a word missing compared to the movie's spoken dialogue, but it should be fairly obvious and it doesn't effect the meaning of the quote.

Don't be so trusting of movie sub-titles Darkside.....more often then no they are wrong. :p And for that matter, trust only the spoken dialogue when it comes to such trivia.....subtitles, scripts, and novelizations often all vary from each other somehow, even though they're all saying esentially the same thing.

IF you ever have time to flip through the old movie scripts, you be be surprised how many famous movie lines aren't quite what the script had teh actors saying. :cool:

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
darthskelington said:
Don't be so trusting of movie sub-titles Darkside.....more often then no they are wrong. :p And for that matter, trust only the spoken dialogue when it comes to such trivia.....subtitles, scripts, and novelizations often all vary from each other somehow, even though they're all saying esentially the same thing.

That is true.. To verify my answer I look it up in three different sites and none of them were the same.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
The answer was:

I've been waiting a long time for this, my little green friend. -Darth Sidious

Out of 2 correct entries, the winner of the random drawing for 2 Yoda keychains is: Jaguar!

darthskelington wins 1 classic Yoda keychain with the other correct answer.

Thanks for playing! Winners have 1 week to PM me their claim info. Stay tuned for another game soon!

Yoda Man

New Recruit
No No No NO!!!! I've been gone for a week and miss my favorite contest!! NO!! I almost missed the Yoda bust, but I really wanted to enter this because this is intelectual, not luck

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I guess it is okay then.:) Oh, and I love the prizes. Is there a reason there has been a Yoda theme lately?