Sci-Fi Expo May 14-15 Free Admission!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
in case C3 wasn't enough or if you were unable to attend C3, then this might be the next best thing .......

You are invited to our next event May 14 & 15 at the Plano Center. We have a great STAR WARS themed show planned with celebrity guests; A full exhibitors room loaded with comics, toys, and collectibles; Celebrity Q&As; and more.

ADMISSION: General admission is FREE for all ages! A special SpeedPass, which gains priority access to the guests, is also available at the door for $10.00.

SHOW HOURS: Saturday 11am-5pm, and Sunday 12noon - 4pm.

CONVENTION LOCATION:
The convention will be held at the Plano Center located at 2000 E Spring Creek Parkway in Plano, 10 miles North of Dallas and 1/2 mile East of US75 Central Expressway on Spring Creek Parkway.

SPECIAL GUESTS:
Matthew Wood: Episode III - General Grievous
Temuera Morrison: Episode II - Jango Fett, Episode III - Clone Commander
Ray Park: Episode I - Darth Maul
Dave Prowse: Episode IV, V, VI - Darth Vader
Daniel Logan: Episode II - BobaFett
Amy Allen: Episodes II, III - Aayla Secura
Garrick Hagon: Episode IV - Biggs
Jerome Blake: Episodes I, II - Multiple characters
Michonne Bourriague: Episode I - Aurra Sing
Dave Dorman: Comic Cover Artist, and others!

All guests are scheduled to appear all weekend. Guests are subject to professional commitments. Guests charge a fee to autograph memorabilia. For more details check out http://www.dallascomiccon.com.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
and i'll bet there will be no 7 hour lines for anything at this one. even though it is basically run by the same people, they use a much better system for meeting the guests/autographs than we saw at C3.