Saga's Latest Trio. Wave 5. Detailed Pictures And Review

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
I really like the han and I mean REALLY like it!! chewie isn't far behind..
although I have always loved the old trilogy figs.. :)
Obi wan on the other hand doesn't really do much for me, if they left out the head band I wouldn't mind him that much..
By the way Ishi Great pics and reveiw like always :)

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Thanks for your comments, Han. Glad to know you like the pics as well as the Han Solo and Chewie sculpts.

The Obi figure, although it looks good as a whole would had been much better with a "skirt" which would had allowed him to properly fit in the Starfighter cockpit and that is my main complain about that figure...

Did you know this Obi figure as well as the Jedi Starfighter will be released together in one box? The box will have a clear window showing the Starfighter. Again, here comes Hasbro recycling toys in new packagings..mmm..I wonder how many people will buy the boxed set when actually practically everybody, by now, already has this figure and the vehicle as well.. :mad:

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Not really, Nightwing. If you look closely to it, Dejarik Chewie has a line of white going across his mouth; unless it is frosting residue from a Wookie cake, I'm assuming is just a badly painted set of teeth. So, as Amshak had comented, there hasn't been really ANY Chewies with a completely closed mouth

Nightwing

New Recruit
I didn't say TOTALLY closed. It's about the same as Mechanic Chewie, maybe a bit less- although the latter is a bit more detailed.

Nightwing

New Recruit
I got Obi-Wan and Chewie the other day.

Obi-wan, I don't really care for. His "slashing" feature makes him look like he's enjoying an issue of Playboy. And I dunno if it's just my figure, but without his robe, his shoulders joints are very far apart from his body.

Chewie I like. It bugs me that you cant plug threepio's head in permantly, and Hasbro could have made a threepio that you could've assembled, IMO. That would've been cool.