Sad Update from the Hairy Fairy

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
sponsors.fairy.jpg
Dear fellow collectors

This is a special newsletter from the Hairy Fairy with some bad news. Some of you might know that I (Andrew) am originally from Australia.

Unfortunately last week I have received some bad news with respect to my dad in Australia, he has cancer and needs surgery within the next 2 weeks. So after a lot of back and forth I have decided to travel out to Australia for the next 8 weeks to be with him. So during that time we have decided to close The Hairy Fairy.

I can’t keep it open and be on the other side of the world at the same time and to be honest with you I cannot give 100% effort either. It’s a very hard choice to take but something’s are just more important than others.

So all preorders will be cancelled, except the Sandcrawler….yes we will still receive this product and all who have ordered them will get there’s. You will still be notified when they arrive and we can arrange payment etc at that time. A close friend has agreed to pack and mail all the crawlers for me.

We would like to assure all of you that we will be back as soon as I return from Australia. It’s not the perfect solution but it’s the best we can do right now. I hope that you all understand and that you are not to greatly inconvenienced by this and look forward to seeing all you of back again when I return.

Just a short note to say there is a chance that The Hairy Fairy will still be at the Stockholm show in October (if I can convince some people to go for me). We will update the website with more information as we have it. It’s a great show and we hope not to miss it.

If anyone has questions of concerns then please do not hesitate to contact me personally on Andrew@thehairyfairy.dk, I will answer you all, please be patient though there are a lot of things to do around here at the moment.

Many thanks for your understanding and thoughts and see you when I return.

Regards
Andrew White

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I'm sure I'm not the only one who totaly understands that this decision is the best and only one Andrew could make.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery.