Saber colour

What is your favourite Lightsaber colour?

• Blue

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Green

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Red

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Purple

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellow

• Pink

• Total voters

Dark Jedi

Banned
I was wondering...what is the most popular Lightsaber colour...well vote for your favourite lightsaber colour, and post a reply telling your favourite saber colour....

ls-hs4.jpg

Dark Jedi

Banned
I'm more of a classical kind of guy when it comes to Star Wars, I like CLASSIC PURPLE or [COLOR= blue]BLUE[/COLOR] lightsabers...

MaceEPIISM.jpg

Barada

Saboteur
I like Mace's purple myself.

What's with orange, yellow, and pink? None of these exist, except for vintage yellow sabers on Luke figures ;)

Barada

Dark Jedi

Banned
Actually orange, pink and yellow all exist, in the novels there is a young girl with a pink lightsaber, and as for orange and yellow, They are both available colours in Jedi Academy.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I think there have been orange and yellow sabers in the comics. The first time I saw AotC the sabre that Anakin borrowed for the arena fight looked yellow, but it might have been the projector... I've never heard of a pink sabre, I could just imagine a Pamela Anderson supermodel Jedi with her Calvin Klein pink lightsabre...

but anyway, I have to go with purple, although I would prefer a little darker and redder than Mace's... more of a deep crimson...

Attachments

• saber.gif
    saber.gif
    147.5 KB · Views: 304

Dark Jedi

Banned
Also as for Orange I beleive in one of the "Jedi Apprentice" novels there is also a women with an orange saber...I will have to check it.... and Zepp the girl with pink saber is on the cover of one of the Jedi Apprentice novels and it is a bit of a briter pink then that...

Yoda Man

New Recruit
The girl on the cover was Siri (Left) and Adi Gallia, member of the Jedi Council (Center)

Attachments

• cover_full.gif
    cover_full.gif
    23 KB · Views: 311

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Originally posted by Dark Jedi
Also as for Orange I beleive in one of the "Jedi Apprentice" novels there is also a women with an orange saber...I will have to check it.... and Zepp the girl with pink saber is on the cover of one of the Jedi Apprentice novels and it is a bit of a briter pink then that...

that's my crimson lightsaber...

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I'm working on a rastacolour sabre for a friend next... actually, technically speaking it will be a three bladed lightsaber combined within a single body for easy handling... I'll add that pic later...

Dark Jedi

Banned
Originally posted by Zepp
that's my crimson lightsaber...

Ohhh, I thought it might be.....Well Pink kinda I repeat KINDA makes an ok saber colour,I would think it would look quite a bit femanine though so I would still go with blue, maybe a dark purple...hard to decide, actually yeah I would have a blue...

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'm torn between the movie sabers. They're all neat, butI think it depends on the environment. For example, luke green saber looks amazing in the darkness of the throne room, but the green sabers in the arena battle don't look as impressive.

I think the blue ones look best in almost any environment, light or dark. Of course, a cool hilt helps, but that's irrelevant.

I think everyone is right about the EU sabers. The yellow toy sabers were the first, with the next being the ones from DF2: Jedi Knight. I don't rememeber all the villains' saber colors, but in the multiplayer levels, you could pick any saber color reanding from silver to yelow, orange, red, purple, maroon, blue, green.

The comcis/books, especially recent ones like NJO, Jedi Apprentice, or Young Jedi Knights, specifically point out unusual saber colors.

The POTJ Plo Koon and Saesee Tiin figures came with Yellow and Dark Purple sabers, respectively.

Just about every color has been done. According to SW lore, the type of crystal used in the saber is what gives the blade it's color.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
what type of hilt?

and do you want light blue, dark blue, straight blue, purplish blue, greenish blue, etc...

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
ask and you shall receive...

btw, special thanks to http://www.thelightsaber.com, without their pictures the animations I have made would have taken a lot longer.

I used the Dooku shape (from another site actually), Darth Nemisis guard and Dark Woman grip to create the crimson saber. The Darth Nemisis handle and Yun's guard for the rhasta sabre. I used Luke's RotJ sabre for this blue sabre

Attachments

• blue luke.gif
    blue luke.gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 316