Return to Castle Wolfenstein

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
I'll get it for sure! It looks increadible! I'll probably rent it first, or else borrow it from my buddy, then decide.
Thanks for the heads up B-B-B-Borsk:D

Redleader

New Recruit
I'm there! I heard that it was coming out, but I didn't know any detials of it. Too many great games have been released lately, or about to be released...(Metal Gear Solid2, THPS3, RTC Wolfenstein, FF X, Rogue Leader, etc.)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
It's supposed to be released on December 4th. There is a multiplayer demo currently available.

Perhaps we can organize some games when it comes out... :evil:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
From Gamespot

Return to Castle Wolfenstein goes gold

Activision's latest World War II shooter is complete.

Activision's latest first-person shooter, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, is complete and will soon ship to stores. The game was developed by Gray Matter, Nerve, and id Software, and it is set in Germany during World War II. The game's single-player mode sets players in the role of an Allied special forces agent stranded behind enemy lines while investigating Nazi experiments into the supernatural. The multiplayer mode features team-based combat with four player classes and a variety of maps.
Return to Castle Wolfenstein is scheduled for release near the end of November for an approximate retail price of $49.95. For more information, take a look at our previous coverage of the game.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
PC only, AFAIK.

I can't get the Activision site to load, but I highly doubt that this is a PC/Mac Hybrid or a joint Mac release. Mac users will have to wait and console users will probably have to wait even longer.

PC is all *I* need though. :rotate: