Republic Gunship in New Zealand

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
The Hasbro 3 3/4" scale Republic Gunship has been spotted in a couple of Warehouse branches around New Zealand (Westgate in Auckland and Bush Inn in Christchurch) priced at NZ$130 :eek: as well as at Auckland Airport's Duty Free shops for NZ$99. It may appear in other branches over the next couple of weeks, but the numbers will likely be limited (especially since there's still quite a few Slave I and Jedi Starfighters clogging up the shelves).

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
No Gunship over this way just yet. :mad:(well in my area anyway) Shouldn't be too much longer i hope. Have heard Aus online stores have some stocks in though...

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
According to one of the guys from the New Zealand message board who has just got back from a trip to The Magic of Myth exhibition (lucky sod!) among other places ...
I didn't actually see any {Republic Gunships} in my trawl through the toy shops and department stores of Sydney and Brisbane. according to one of the workers at the "Magic of Myth" exhibition they were "very rare".
There was ONE left in the Warehouse shop near(ish) here at the moment if you want me to get that for you. This branch seems to get their stock first, so the others may get some soon too, although I suspect they'll be VERY limited. Shipping might be a bit expensive though since it's pretty big.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Thanks Buzz. I'll hold off on the offer for a little while as i'm heading to Sydney in a few weeks to catch Magic of Myth myself. Trying to put a few dollars together for that. Who knows what will be down there when i arrive.
Thanks for offering though and if there's anything you may need that i can help with, give us a holler...