Rancor Pit - Champion Crowned!

Barada

Saboteur
Yes, what began early last October has finally come to an end. The votes are in, and the first ever Rancor Pit champion has been announced! To see who won, and what the final count was, click here.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all who participated, especially those that stuck it out to the end. Without you, this tournament could have never been anywhere near a success, and whether you like the final result, I hope all had fun with it.

Barada

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Originally posted by Barada
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all who participated, especially those that stuck it out to the end.

In response, I'd like to say Your Welcome. I waited around until the very end and then voted on teh finals :D Oh...waitaminnit....that's Stuck it out till the end, not Waited out ;)

Sorry Barada, I voted in a few during the first round, but then got too busy to keep up with a few hundred polls. It was a really cool idea though, and I had fun following it. I for one would like to say thank you for orchestrating the whole thing. I know it was a lot of work. :)