POTF2 FF's...

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Does anyone know of a figure ('s) that was never released on a FF card, from the POTF2 line?
I'm trying to figure out if I missed any?

Barada

Saboteur
Never released as a freeze frame? There were quite a few.

Original C-3PO
Original R2-D2
Original Chewbacca
Original Luke Skywalker
Original Princess Leia
Original Lando Calrissian
2-1B
4-LOM
ASP-7
Bib Fortuna
Bossk
Death Star Gunner
Dengar
Greedo
Han Hoth
Jawas
Leia Boussh
Luke Dagobah
Luke Hoth
Luke Jedi
Luke X-Wing
Momaw Nadon
Ponda Baba
R5-D4
Tusken Raider
Yoda

I believe that's all of them. Leia Boussh was originally a SOTE figure, but it was released on a green card, so I guess it counts.

Barada

richkulach

New Recruit
Ponda Baba

At one point in time, there were Ponda Baba (FF slides only) going arround. Now, I'm not suer as to exactly where they came from, but Hasbro was to give them out at a show and something happened and it all went down.
:wave:
If somebody knows the real story and I'm just blowing smoke, please correct me.
:cflag:
richkulach

Barada

Saboteur
Hey richkulach.

I think I remember some rumor about that. However, it never saw wide release, and I have never seen it listed in any price guide, on ebay, or anywhere else, so I'd have to say it was an abandoned idea from Hasbro. Can anyone correct me?

Barada

Redleader

New Recruit
I've been stumped by the Ponda slide myself. I have a complete set including the r2 imperial slide and error slides. I can't really find anybody that knows anything concrete on the subject. :(

ACPin

New Recruit
None!

Hasbro never issued the Ponda Baba slide. The only reason that people thought it was released was because the checklist inside the FF holders had it listed. Some enterprising customizers created them and I actually won an auction for one. Thus far I've got the whole set of FF slides inside the holders including the two that came with the binoculars. :scatter: